Premiere - BBC Soup - Dragon's Den

Does anyone else use premiere video editing software and happen, per chance, to also be entering the dragon's den comp? The audio seems to be out of synch and I'm not sure why. Any help greatly appreciated. Ta

Moved to this forum, as strictly speaking this isn't a post about writing.

The Slagg Brothers use Premiere and we're entering 3 vids in the Dragons' Den comp. Haven't had an issue with speech and video going out of phase in the original supplied clips BUT I'm using Premiere on a nearly full hard drive and multi-layering audio and vid and it reduces me to a seething rage as each time I try reviewing a tricky section, the video will lock up (always over the section I'm double-checking). When you master it via an export, it plays fine in WMediaPlayer. However the one DD entry uploaded so far the music that's present in my clip keeps disappearing in the clip on the BBC website. Very Odd as the vocals are unaffected.

thanks slag. I'm fairly new to premiere but have had several 'premiere rages' thus far. Might have filled an entire bucket of froth from my mouth by the end of the comp. good luck to you - liked your glove puppet sketch on myspace.

OMG Slag watched your dragons den vid, I was laughing (which is rare) the best bit was when the spray hit the guy on the right and he kinda answered like a zombie "this is great" something along those lines.