In Sickness and in Health out on DVD

At last the 'Till Death us do Part' spin-off 'In Sickness and in Health' is coming out. The first series is released on the 9th June. Written by Johnny Speight lets hope the rest will come out soon.

My reaction when I saw this was that I'd rather they get what exists of Till Death Us Do Part released (and not deleted) than the spinoff.

Still, it's better than nothing.

For anyone who wishes:

See Amazon product listing
[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/5301997/In-Sickness-In-Health-Series-1/Product.html]

Just watching 'The Royle Family' last night and the similarities between that and 'Till Death us do Part' are very much the same. The bleakness of working class life expressed through anger in front of the telly.

Just making my way through the first four series of ISAIH at moment. Best characters apart from Alf are IMO Winston and Mr Johnson.

I actually preffered this to what I've seen of Till Death Do Us Part. I like the first series especially when Alf is having to care for his wife.

The best episode of IS&IH was surely the one that involved the tea dance and the 'van' altercation between Warren Mitchell's character and Spike Milligan's. The 'Min & Gwyneth' episode where Irene Handl's character wet Alf's bed was a classic too.