Kids in the Hall: back

Check out this news about Kids in the Hall. They are back together and currently touring Canada with new material AND they have been talking about brining this new material back to film or television!!
I know there are a few fans of the show around here so I thought I would share as I know you wouldn't hear these things unless you lived in Canada.
So yea! Cross our fingers we could get a long awaited encore.

Wow.
That would be awwwwesome.
Come to England, KITH!!

Thats weird, only a day or two ago I was on to someone about how great it would be if they put together a new special, or film!

I think I saw one of the films a long time ago. And some of the series. Both on The Paramount Channel I think; I quite liked them.

I squish you!!! I Squish you!!!!

kjs

Cool!

I saw an interview with Dave Foley two nights ago and he said that the group had gotten together recently and written new material. I got excited and checked to see if there was any new news and I was excited to see that they group had actually made a YouTube skit! Check it out! There is only one skit currently available but I thought it was pretty funny stuff

Genius.

That is good, looks like they've still got it. Though that one who used to look tall and skinny is a total fatty now.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 6 2008, 9:24 PM BST

That is good, looks like they've still got it. Though that one who used to look tall and skinny is a total fatty now.

And what if Mark's sat there reading this, Matt? What about Mark's feelings - did you ever stop to think about that? I hope you get fat, Matt.

Ha! Fat Matt!

Quote: David Bussell @ September 8 2008, 9:36 AM BST

And what if Mark's sat there reading this, Matt? What about Mark's feelings - did you ever stop to think about that? I hope you get fat, Matt.

Ha! Fat Matt!

Ha! David mavi . . . David spavi . . .SCREW YOU!!!