New Kids On The Block 2 (Cack follow up)

Hi, I've posted a few times on the site but have not really introduced myself. I'm Ross.

I'm sneaking in quietly behind Vincent using his celebrity to get me in to all sorts of wild parties.

Sorry, but no exciting show-biz contacts. I work as a buyer, so can maybe help get you a few quid of any capital equipment your looking for. 'High Current Ion Implanters' are a speciality.

Fave sitcoms include Porridge, Scrubs, Ooops, nearly put Monty Python in there but I'd be hung for inaccuracies.

Am currently writing a sitcom based around a bunch or 'Role Playing Gamers' who never grew up, and a comedy vampire film script.

Nice to meet you all

High Current Ion Implanters, you say? Might be just what I'm looking for! *rubs hands together suspiciously*

And welcome. :)

You know one of my nemesis plays RPG Board games in my local...Fools!!!! any huw hello how do g'day and all that I'm a fellow writer and I'm as equally as non exiting and showbiz :D welcome pal look foward to reading some work

Thanks for the welcome folks.

Aaron, I can pick you up a brand new implanter for about $3 Million, but I'm sure you could find something better to buy with your cash.

Howdi Roscoe..glad your welcome to this fantastic site has been as warm as mine..great innit!..hope to keep in touch(especially if you can get your mits on a couple of million)..be lucky..Vinny

Hey Rosco :D welcome to our community

HI Ross - from one newcomer to another I guess, a big hello from me. Must agree with you on the Porridge front - Ronnie Barker was a genius.
Andy

Weclome Ross, do you watch Still Game? if you don't that won't mean much in which case welcome Ross.

Hope you enjoy it here.