Who Dares Wins

Alright, I know the memory can play tricks - 'I once thought History Of The World' was a funny film - but do any of you remember 'Who Dares Wins'? It starred Rory McGrath, Tony Robinson, Jimmy Mulville and a woman whose name I cannot recall.

Talking Panda's, Tony Robinson going naked, excellent sketches and songs. I've been looking for years for a DVD but just like the absurdly funny 'Absolutely' it's just not there.

Not expecting anyone to come up with the DVD but, hey, it's good to get these things off your chest and besides, the Samaritans hung up on me! Teary

Yes, I remember it very well. It was on when I was at school and I loved it. Have never seen any repeats but it got a mention on one of those Channel 4 top 100 list type progs. I just wonder after 20 years if it still holds together well.

The woman in question I think is Julia Hills who played Rona in 2.4 Children.

Actually, I think you're right! Cheers.

Who Dares, Wins...

Sounds good. I'll have to try and track some down. :)

I remember it. The pandas and TR naked. Great.

Good - I'm not alone. They said it was a dream and that I would have more luck finding WMD than ever finding.... Bugger! A Tony Blair moment.

I initially thought that this thread was about the Lewis Collins SAS movie...

It would be worth - would it not - tracking down and emailing the disgustingly rich Mulville and or McGrath and begging them to release it on DVD...

Always remember a really funny piss take they did of the awful Gold Blend ad that was on at the time. What's the deal with Panda's? Doesn't ring a bell with me.