Hello

Hi everyone

My name's Dan Barker Gray, I'm 32 and from Grimsby (feel free to post any fish puns/jokes).

Long term fan of comedy who decided to take the plunge in January of this year and give stand up a go, I perform usually once a month (there isn't much else by way of comedy nights round my way) and my influences are mainly people like Josh Widdicombe and Lloyd Griffith (of course, Up The Mariners).

I'm looking to find some more opportunities to perform in and around my local area and (slightly) beyond as well as interact with people and get some feedback and support with regards to becoming a better comedian.

My first attempt at some recorded stuff is on my YouTube channel which you can find by searching for 'Comedian (allegedly)'

Thanks in advance!

Welcome - my brother in law lives in Grimsby and likes it very much apparently.

Thank you.

There's plenty to love about Grimsby, mainly the fish and chips and our football team!

Harry the Haddock for mayor!

Quote: DBG2802 @ 23rd March 2023, 9:10 AM

Thank you.

There's plenty to love about Grimsby, mainly the fish and chips and our football team!

Jammy buggers! And who wears all pink?

Haha I've seen a few people on the socials mention the pink kit. I'm not it's biggest fan but our supporters trust ran a competition for the local kids to design it so it's not all bad!