The Good the Bad and The Feedback

This is long and it's not a comedy . It's the first episodes of three set over three nights.
If anyone could scan it for me I would be beynd grateful. I think its a good story myself I really do.
So if anyone does scan it all I need to know is if you would watch the next episode thats the limus test for me
after all I have ben wrong before and in many cases spectaculary. So if I can get anyone to help I would be really grateful

'WENCESLAS'
Caption:
Praha, Štědrý den 1978
Followed by translation
Prague, Christmas Eve 1978

EXT. STREET - DAY
Deserted snow-covered East European Street
A man is dropped off by a truck and walks down the street carrying a small rucksack. An open top truck with snow covered troops in the back passes menacingly . An evil looking captain sat in the passenger seat surveying him intently. The man is relieved as the truck passes, he gathers himself and continues along the street and enters a café.

INT. CAFÉ - DAY
The man enters and walks to the counter and orders a coffee and sits with his back to a table occupied by a young woman with a baby. The man then makes a show of putting sugar in his coffee as he speaks covertly to the woman behind him.

JIRI early 30's kind, Slavic accent

JIRI
Have you heard form Jacob?

DITA early 20's Slavic accent looks down at the baby as if she is speaking to it.

DITA
Yes, he wanted to be sure you knew that the curfew has been changed

JIRI
Why what time does it start now?

DITA
8 o'clock. If you're on the street after the siren, no papers or cover stories will help, the patrols take everyone!

JIRI looks out if the café window as people dismally make, their way through the snow. He speaks almost into his cup.

JIRI
There's nothing we can do about that. Just let Jacob know we may need to do a 'Snow Switch'

DITA
I'll make sure he gets the message

JIRI finishes his coffee and leaves without looking back.

EXT.STREET - DAY
JIRI exits the café turning his collar up to ward against the driving snow. Walking slowly in a fixed direction he discreetly surveys the houses that he passes until he comes across an abandoned one.

JIRI then looks around to see the coast is clear and makes his way around the back of the house.

EXT. REAR OF ABANDONED HOUSE-DAY
Once at the back Jiri pulls off a board acting as a window cover and climbs in.

INT. ABANDONED HOUSE - DAY
A cold empty 2 storey house lit only by the light coming through the slats of the boards across the windows.
Jiri replaces the board on the window from the inside and gingerly makes his way through the dark house. He locates the stairs which he climbs and enters the front bedroom.

INT. BEDROOM OF ABANDONED HOUSE-DAY
JIRRI walks over to the slatted window and looks down onto the street. He then pulls over a box and sits vigil like at the window. He opens his rucksack and takes out a grease paper wrapped baguette type of snack. Rummaging further he pulls out a bottle and takes the top off and smells it. As he does so, he winces and smiles as he replaces the top and returns the bottle to the rucksack.

As JIRIbegins to eat, he hears voices in the street. He silently stands and puts his back to the wall as he looks down through the window slats. Below he sees a patrol of heavy coated soldier's marching along the pavement. He checks his watch and goes back to eating his food.

INT.BEDROOM ABANDONED HOUSE-NIGHT
JIRI is sat on the box and is almost asleep, a noise outside jolts him back and he tentatively looks down onto the street and sees the same patrol of soldiers.
He checks his watch and then stands up and begins to warm himself up by rubbing his arms and legs.

INT.STAIRCASE ABANDONED HOUSE -NIGHT
JIRRI makes his way gingerly down the stairs in the dark and as he does so his foot goes through the stair and the noise is exaggerated throughout the house.

EXT. SNOW COVERED STREET - NIGHT
The solider at the back of the patrol stops and turns on hearing the noise. He listens for a few seconds and seemingly satisfies himself that it was nothing, he then turns and walks quickly to catch up with his comrades.

INT. STAIRCSE ABANDONED HOUSE- NIGHT
JIRI is stood dead still, after a few seconds he acts reassured and begins to feel the walls as he slowly and silently makes his through the house and climbs out through the boarded window.

EXT. REAR OF ABANONED HOUSE- NIGHT
JIRI begins to replace the board on the window but then decides against it. He walks around a very small alley to the front of the house.

EXT.STREET -NIGHT
JIRI Looks down at the patrol's footprints in the snow.
He then looks back down the alley and sees his own footprints and it concerns him.

EXT.SMALL SNOW COVERD ALLEY -NIGHT
JIRRI gets the bottle out of his rucksack and walks the six steps down the alley and pours almost all the contents out over a wall. He then walks up and down a few times and leaves the bottle on the floor in plain sight.

EXT.STREET -NIGHT
Looking at his handywork JIRI begins to walk in the same tracks that the patrol left. He continues down the street for ten houses then he reaches a front door.

EXT.DOORWAY-NIGHT
JIRI makes an elaborate knock. The door is opened by an old man in a heavy coat.

EXT. STREET- NIGHT
A truck is moving slowly. The evil looking Captain is surveying everything. He calls the truck to halt by banging the dashboard. He looks down the alley at Jiri's created the scene and his face looks unsure. But he bangs the dashboard, and the truck continues slowly onward.

INT. OLD MANS HOUSE - NIGHT
Gloomy col
Afrightened looking boy aged 4-5 dressed in a heavy coat is sat on a chair .

JIRI and the OLD MAN shake hands like lost friends. The OLD MAN then holds the young boy's hand as he speaks gently.

OLD MAN, 70s poor sad with Slavic accent

OLD MAN
Pavel this is Jiri, he will take you on the next step. Now this is ver important
so you must do as you are told and be as quite as a mouse, understand?

PAVEL nods, the OLD MAN then then turns to JIRI.
OLD MAN
How long do you have?

JIRI
Looks at watch
20 minutes' max, we must all go now

OLD MAN
I'll walk ahead of you. If I meet them, I'll get them into a conversation. I'll say I didn't know about the curfew.
Once you hear me talking, go back the way we came and find another route to the river

JIRI holds the OLD MAN fondly by his shoulders. They clearly both know the consequences.

JIRI
Try to act confused, they may take pity on you for your age, they can't all be bad

The OLD MAN smiles forlornly and then rustles in his coat pocket and produces a hand grenade that he covertly shows to Jiri.

OLD MAN
I've never been less confused incmy life

JIRI dumps his rucksack a the OLD MAN helps PAVEL onto JIRI'S back.
The OLD MAN fixes the boys scarf and speaks fondly to him as he does so his eyes glaze.

OLD MAN
Remember Pavel no noise and be as brave as you can

The OLD MAN looks around the room as if saying farewell. He walks over to the cold fireplace and picks up a small silver framed photograph of a couple in their younger days. He smiles fondly at the photograph and then slips it into the inside of his jacket. He then he walks out of the house JIRI follows with the boy on his back.

EXT. STREET - NIGHT
The OLD MAN is walking ahead of JIRI they are both stepping into the patrols footprints as they do so. Suddenly they can her voices talking around a corner.

The OLD MAN points to an alley across the street and urges JIRI to go down it.

JIRI is reluctant but the OLD MAN silently points again and urges him.

JIRRI crosses the street and goes down the alley leaving clear tracks in the snow as he does so.
The OLD MAN then presses himself into the doorway as he listens to the voices

EXT.STREET- NIGHT
The truck is stationary, the CAPTAIN is standing in the street speaking to the patrol leader.

CAPT
Those two f**kers at the back have been drinking vodka and taking you for a fool!

The corporal and the CAPTAIN go down the line of men and stand in front of the two accused soldiers. The two earnestly profess their innocence. The CAPTAIN'S face suggests that he believes their frightened but earnest replies.

SOLDIER 1
Sir I swear I have not drunk on duty!

SOLDIER 2
Nor have I sir, I swear it sir!

The CAPTIAN suddenly draws his holstered pistol as he orders the troops off the back of the truck.

CAPT
Someone was in that alley!

EXT. DOORWAY - NIGHT
The OLD MAN has heard events and steps out the doorway and walks around the corner and is faced with the CAPTAIN pointing his pistol and his men pointing their rifles.

EXT SNOW COVERED STREET -NIGHT

JIRRI is moving with PAVEL still on his back when he hears the dull thud of the grenade in the distance, and he quickens his pace.

EXT SNOW COVERED STREET - NIGHT
The CAPTAIN has a badly cut face and some of his troops are clearly injured as they are helped onto the truck. The CAPTAIN then looks past the body of the OLD MAN and can see JIRIS tracks in the snow. He then barks out his orders.

CAPTAIN
The Old Man was a ruse. Corporal take four men and get the injured
to hospital, the rest of you follow me!

The CAPTAIN takes out a whistle he has on a lanyard and blows it as he leads the troops to follow JIRIS footprints in the snow.

EXT. ALLEY - NIGHT
JIRI hears the whistle as he is moving down the alley toward a wall. A man is leaning over the wall, JIRI sees him and walks right up to the wall. The man leans over and takes PAVEL from JIRI's back in one smooth move.

More whistles can be heard and the men part quickly as JIRI sets off making fresh tracks.
AS he does so the man puts snow back on the wall to cover the marks he made leaning over and then looks down to ensure the footprints in the snow show no sign of the exchange, then both he and the little boy disappear behind the wall.

EXT. JETTY - NIGHT
The man lowers PAVEL gently into a rowing boat and sets of silently rowing toward a darkened ship on the river.

EXT. ALLEY - NIGHT
The CAPTAIN has reached the exchange spot near the wall, he stops for a second and compares the tracks in the snow, he is clearly not happy with their change in depth.

EXT: BRIDGE- NIGHT
JIRI is standing almost breathless on the bridge; he can see that the CAPTAIN at the exchange spot. He reaches into his overcoat and takes out a pistol and fires it into the air.

EXT. ALLEY - NIGHT
The CAPTAIN is still looking at the footprints when the shot is fired, automatically he and his men respond by rushing toward the sound.

EXT. BRIDGE- NIGHT
JIRI is caught in the headlights of the truck with the injured soldiers in it. A soldier who had been chasing him comes up from behind him and hits him with a baton.

JIRI falls to the floor as the rest of his pursuers arrive and start kicking his prone body. The now breathless CAPTAIN then arrives and uses the tip of his boot to flip JIRI'S body over. As he does so JIRI'S overcoat opens exposing a black shirt and white dog collar.

CAPTAIN
This bastard's a priest and he's still
alive!

Black screen, white letters
LONDON NOW

EXT: MAYFAIR STREET - NIGHT
A group of mature Carol Singers led by a vicar are singing Good King Wenceslas at the door of a large house with steps.

SINGERS
Good King Wenceslas last looked out on the feast of St...

The door opens and a young black man staggers out falls down the step. As he does so a woman Carol Singer in the group starts screaming.

CAROLIST
Agggghhhhh

EXT: MAYFAIR STREET- NIGHT
A smartly dressed woman is standing on the kerb doing her best to keep warm by moving from foot to foot. A car then pulls up and a man gets out and walks over to her.

DI George Porter early 40's

PORTER
So, what have we got?

DS Amy Clarke late 20's

CLARKE
It's more a case of what did we have?

DS Clarke points toward a house with a set of steps and at the top of the steps is a formal looking man in a dark overcoat coat standing guard.

PORTER
Soft Shoe mob?

CLARKE
Special Branch

PORTER
Ok tell me what you know so far?

CLARKE
A straight 999 job. It came in at 8.12pm from a bunch of carol singers

PORTER
Very festive

CLARKE
They were halfway through their first carol
when the door opens and a IC3 male staggers
out and falls down the steps

PORTER
How bad are they?

CLARKE
The papramedics had him down as a DOA

PORTER
I meant the carol singers. Who was first on seen from our side?

CLARKE
Sergeant Knibb, he said he followed a blood trail
to the 3rd floor. He reckons there's at least three
more bodies up there. He never had the chance to do a full
spin due to Special Branch closing the shop down.

PORTER
Drugs?

CLARKE
That was Knibbys call, and its not like it's his first day on the job

PORTER
Then why and how did Special Branch get here so quick?

CLARKE
No idea and by the way Doc McKay racked up twenty minutes ago

PORTER
Doc McKay? That settles it. They only use him when
they need to find an eyebrow in a haystack. This is interesting,
let's see if we can get our feet under the table then, shall we?

DI Porter walks over to the house and approaches the man on guard holding up his warrant card as he attempts to bluster his way into the crime scene.

PORTER
DI Porter West End Central...

The man on guard holds up his hands and moves position to completely cover the door.

Special Branch man, early 30's military bearing posh accent

SB MAN
I'm sorry sir

PORTER
What do you mean sorry I'm a DI and you're on
MY patch!

SB MAN
I'm sorry sir, your Area Commander is enroute.
You can take it up with them sir

DI PORTER walks down the steps dejectedly and returns to DS Clarke.

PORTER
No chance! And he reckons AC Dennis is on his way over

DS Clarke spots this activity over DI Porters shoulder and alerts him.

CLARKE
Guv isn't that the SB guy we helped with that
Irish girls murder over in Camden last year?

Porter is clearly delighted to see the man and he walks straight over to him in a friendly fashion.

PORTER
Hello Terry, I take it this is your party?

Terry Canning, late 40's smartly dressed military bearing. He is happy to see DI Porter, the two shake hands.

CANNING
Hello Curious, I'm just here on spec to be honest.
It was more the address, its owned by a Czech
company HM Gov do business with. But I doubt
that it will turn out to be one for us

PORTER
So, what do you reckon it is?

CANNING
Drugs with a message thrown in would be my guess

PORTER
Message?

CANNING
And a brutal one at that. Apart from the dead kid at
the hospital, there's another three up there

PORTER
Three?

CANNING
One's a young girl, she can't have been more than
18? Shot to the head job. Probably a blessing in
disguise when you see what they did to the others

PORTER
That's just it I can't see, can I? Your man won't let
me past. And now I've got A/C Dennis on the way over.
Once he gets here, that's me off the case right away

CANNING
I didn't know you were on it

PORTER
I could be if you've ruled out your side of things.
I'd be senior on scene

CANNING
Well pending any startling new info from Doc McKay's report on
Monday I'd say we're done here

PORTER
Monday's Boxing Day? There's fat chance you'll get it then
Every squad in the Met gives him a bottle
of 12-year-old malt at Christmas to stay in his good books

CANNING
His liver must be pickled

PORTER
I'll let you into a little secret, he doesn't even
drink. He gives them to charities as raffle prizes

Terry Canning smiles as he takes out a chewing gum

PORTER
Come on Terry, until McKay's reports in you're, still in charge. So, do me a favour.
Give me ten minutes up there, you've got the clout

CANNING
Curious if you'd have pulled the old 'You owe me one' lark from the
Camden case I would have knocked you back in an instant

PORTER
Do I look the type to do that?

CANNING
You've got until this gum stops tasting like nicotine, and
I start needing a cigarette

TERRY CANNING nods to man on the door. DI PORTER nods to DS CLARKE and they enter the house.

INT: STAIRCASE - NIGHT
PORTER and CLARKE are standing at the top the stairs landing facing a door with a bright forensic lamp light emanating from it. A man in a white forensic suit walks out like an alien leaving a spaceship.

PORTER
Hello Doc, long time no see

Dr McKay Scottish grumpy older stern, half-moon glasses.

MCKAY
Who let you in Curious?

PORTER
And a Merry Christmas to you to. I'm just confirming
some details for Terry Canning. He thought I should have
a look around before he submits his report alongside yours.
You did say that you'd have it ready by Monday

MCKAY
I did!

PORTER
Mondays Boxing Day, Terry's not even in the office.
You might as well have the day off yourself?

MCKAY
smiles
I would have thought that giving senior forensic scientists the day off was tad above your pay grade Curious?

PORTER
Grins
Come on Doc it is Christmas!

MCKAY
Ok in the spirit of the season I'm going to go
against common sense and my own better judgement!

Doc McKay smiles again and then gives both detectives blue plastic bags to cover their shoes and the beckons them into the room.

SCENE: LOUNGE - NIGHT
The room is sumptuous with a classy Christmas tree. A dead naked girl is on a chaise lounge. Two dead young black men who have clearly been tortured are tied to chairs. Technicians are inspecting the well-lit room.

DI Porter looks at the two boy's bodies in a professional manner. He then focuses on the coffee table which holds a large bag of coke r and four lines of laid out ready to be snorted. He inspects the bag with a pen and uses it to un-scroll one of the notes to establish they're £50 notes.

DS Clarke inspects the girl starting with the ring on her finger with a pen then she looks at her teeth and hair. The two detectives then stand in the corner of the room and hurriedly converse out of earshot.

PORTER
There must be 5 grands worth of coke on that table alone and even the scrolls are 50's. But nothing's been taken?

CLARKE
The boys, you see them as rich kids trying to look street or the real deal?

PORTER
They're street

CLARKE
The girl's not, she's got a diamond ring and at least forty grands
worth of dental work. Not to mention ten grand hair extensions

PORTER
I read it as they're street and she's a well-heeled Snow Bunny.
It must be her that's linked to the building. If we can get her, then
we get our feet under the table

Doc McKay then comes over with a clipboard and briefs the two detectives in a matter-of-fact fashion as they all survey the scene.

MCKAY
The girl was killed as they came in, the other two were put through the mill as you can see.!
There's teeth and fingers in the toilet bowl. The blood marks show they where they dragged
in there one at a time and other blood splatters show the door was opened and closed each time.

PORTER
The one on the way to hospital isn't promising either

MCKAY
I'm not surprised, given how many thumbs I found in the bathroom. There was three of them Curious and one of them is a real sadist1

PORTER
Thanks Doc, I owe you one

A/C DENNIS FULL DRESS UNIFORM ENTERS

PORTER
winks
Watch and learn how to handle big uniforms

A/C DENNIS late 50's condescending.

DENNIS
DI Porter is there a reason you're here?

PORTER
I was in the area sir; thought I'd lend my experience until everyone's
up to speed as it were

DENNIS
We can manage things now Porter and I'm sure there must be something you're
supposed to be doing?

AC DENNIS concludes by turning his back.

PORTER
Sir you may want to send a 'Wooden Top' over to do the next of kin on the girl.
She's the only one with a full ID at present.
Plus, by the looks of it she's connected to the owner of flaT
and no doubt they have plenty of clout. So, we wouldn't want any delay
in informing them.

DENNIS
Given your expertise Porter coupled with the fact that both you and your detective sergeant
are clearly at a loose end. Why don't you inform the next of kin. Let them see that it's not just
'Wooden Tops' who get to do all the dirty work!

The A/C converses with Doc McKay. Porter walks over to a plastic bag marked

EVIDENCE
PORTER tips the bag out onto a flat surface and fishes out the dead girl's European passport from her belongings. He opens it and discovers that she is a Czech National with a London address he quickly write the details into his notebook.

PORTER DI Porter indicates they should go. As they lSO SI ve Doc McKay spots them and excuses himself from A/C Dennis and he follows the detectives out of the room.

INT: STAIRCASE - NIGHT
PORTER and CLARKE are at the bottom of the stairs as Doc McKay calls discreetly to them.

MCKAY
You done the A/C like an Aberdeen kipper there Curious!

PORTER
I have no idea what you mean doctor

MCKAY
Like I said there's three of them. Ones wearing Nike Air Jordan's with a
distinctive circular burn on the left heel. This was no amateur job either
I've seen drug gang torture jobs to know the difference

PORTER
Thanks, Doc anything else I could do with knowing?

MCKAY
grave
Take care of the one in the hand stitched shoes Curious, he's one of the evilest
bastards I've ever come across, every pool of blood he stood in was purple

PORTER
Thanks for the advice, Doc

EXT: DOOR COUNCIL FLAT - NIGHT.

The camera starts on a pair of hand stitched brown leather shoes then pans up and out to show a well-dressed Middle Eastern looking man in his late 40's wearing them. Next to him is a young black lad in street clothing wearing distinctive Air Jordan's. The third man is mid-forties wearing sombre clothing including a black polo neck.

A woman opens the flat door, and she appears to know the young black man.

SHAELLY late 20's housecoat looks tired

SHELLY
Aren't you Dwab? Dazza Hendos little brother?

DWAB
Nervous
Yeah, listen Shelly this is Sadiq and Asif they want to see Abel about a bit of business.

SHELLY
You'll be lucky! He got nicked three hours ago!

As Shelly speaks Sadiq pushes her into the house and Asif follows Dwab is very reluctant but enters.

INT: LIVING ROOM - NIGHT.
A small modest flat with Christmas decorations and a false Christmas tree. Shelley is in a defensive stance by the fireplace. Sadiq and Asif are searching the rooms. Dwab is facing Shelly, he attempts to placate her.

DWAB
Shelly listen to me please, these are very bad people.
Just tell them what they want to know and don't f**k with them!

SHELLY
When f**king Abel finds out about you lot coming through his door, he'll rip you to f**king pieces!

Dwab tries to calm Shelly down.

DWAB
Please Shelly listen to me this guy is a psycho, so please just stay calm and give him what he wants!

Sadiq walks over and slaps Shelly, as he does so Asif comes out a bedroom with a young black lad 8 9ish. Shelly becomes hysterical. Sadiq puts his gloved hand on Shelly's chin and begins squeezing her face menacingly.

Sadiq mid 40's dapper swept back hair with foreign accent and sophisticated mannerisms with evil smile.

SADIQ
Where is he?

SHELLY
He's not here he's been arrested, honestly.

SADIQ
Arrested for what, by who?

SHELLY
By 5-0 who else? It was outside Nando's! They recognized him

SADIQ
Recognized him? How, why?

SHELLY
He was on the run, he never went back to prison after his home leave.
They nicked him on the spot. He's been sent back to jail

Sadiq is livid at hearing this. He throws Shelly onto the sofa and begins to walk about the room thinking. The young boy starts crying and this angers him so, he clicks his fingers at Asif who goes to walk over to the boy, but Shelley gets there first and cuddles him protectively.

SHELLY
He'll be ok he's my neighbour's son his names Josh he's autistic he gets upset easily

Sadiq begins to question D-Wab.

SADIQ
Does that sound right to you? The police just taking a man off the street and
imprisoning him? No trail no 'British' justice?

DWAB
If he was on the run from Home Leave then yeah, I know loads
of people who have had that done to them

SADIQ
Would they do that? Just put him in prison without putting him before
some of court?

DWAB
They don't have to, he's already got his sentence

Sadiq turns to Shelly who is clutching the young lad to her

SADIQ
How do you know he was arrested? How do you even know?
if it was the police that took him?

SHELLY
I heard it! He was on phone when it happened. He was outside Nando's asking me what
I wanted? Then he said "Oh. f**k here's Oxlow" Then I heard them fighting
and Abel being arrested then the phone went dead

SADIQ
Oxlow?

SHELLY
Oxlow's a policeman

Sadiq is in deep thought; he paces the room firing questions at D-Wab.

SADIQ
Do you know this Oxlow?

DWAB
Everyone does, the first things the kids around
here learn is to make sure you can spot Oxlow's
helmet before he spots you

SADIQ
So, this Oxlow he wears a police uniform?

DWAB
Yeah?

SADIQ
He is not plain clothes? Not work with government
as well?

DWAB
No, he's just a normal a stab vest & helmet copper

SADIQ
So, this could all be coincidence and routine?

DWAB
Oxlow's been around for years he's just a community
cop

SADIQ
Then tell me this, if our guy was arrested and sent to prison what
prison would that be?

DWAB
Wandsworth, I think he'll be in Wandsworth!

Sadiq returns to pacing the room. As he does so he begins making a series of short phone calls on his mobile out of earshot in a foreign language. When he has concluded, he begins to act like a man with a plan.

SADIQ
You're right he is in Wandsworth, they put him the Solitary Unit an hour ago

Dwab is clearly impressed by Sadiq's obvious connections. His spirts then visibly pick up but he disguises the fact when he speaks and tries to act gutted.

DWAB
So, that's it then, it's not like we can get at him
in there is it?

Sadiq smiles Asif who smiles back at him in a menacing understanding fashion.

SADIQ
On the contrary, now we know where he is and that
he can't move, once again we have the advantage

The boy starts crying.

SADIQ
Shut that kid up and make us some coffee.

Shelly takes the boy into a bedroom

INT: BEDROOM - NIGHT
A small room with a single bed that has an Arsenal quilt on it. There is a computer desk with a laptop and artwork equipment. The walls are covered in good quality portrait drawings.

Shelly sits the boy on the bed and starts to soothe him, as she does so Sadiq, and Asif enter. Sadiq walks over to the desk and folds up the laptop and gives it to Asif.

SADIQ
Ok hand over your mobile phones

SHELLY
Mines on the fireplace he doesn't have one

Sadiq looks at the hand drawn portraits on the walls, he takes one down and looks at it as he speaks.

SADIQ
Who draws these?

SHELLY
He does he can draw anything they call it being a
Savant

Sadiq looks at the portrait again as he replies in a menacing tone

SADIQ
Can he now?

Sadiq shows the portrait to Asif as he does so Shelly realises what she's done and tries to row back.

SHELLY
Yes, but he has to have a photograph to work from though he can't work
from memory or anything like that

SADIQ
He's good, very good, tell me has he ever drawn Able?

SHELLY
No, he hardly sees Abel, I just mind him while his mum works nights

As Sadiq is about to leave the bedroom the boy points at a picture on the wall of a black man in an Arsenal top. Sadiq smiles and takes down the picture looks at it and then folds it and puts it in his inside pocket.

The boy becomes upset at this and starts acting out.

SADIQ
Shut him up or I'll have my friend here do it for you!

Asif smirks and Shelly is terrified as she does her best to calm the boy down. Sadiq and Asif then leave the bedroom as Shelly continues soothing the boy

SCENE: LOUNGE SHELLYS FLAT - NIGHT.

Sadiq goes over to the sofa and lays on it. As he does so he rests his mobile phone on his chest and then puts his hands behind his head and smiles in a smug way.

SADIQ
We've got a long night ahead of us, so I suggest we get some rest

EXT: PLUSH DOORWAY - NIGHT

The doorway has CCTV and wall mounted monitor DI Porter and DS Clarke are ringing the bell. They look at each other regarding the level of security.

PORTER
They certainly like to know what's what

CLARKE
What do you expect? This has to be a 20 million plus property

PORTER
And the rest

The intercom on the wall bursts into life, the voice is old and Slavic.

INTERCOM:
How can I help you?

PORTER
Metropolitan Police, my names Detective Inspector
Porter and my colleague DS Clarke. We'd like
to speak to a Mr...

DI Porter rummages his coat and takes out his notebook.

PORTER
(CONT)
A Mr Kostelecky?

INTERCOM
May I see your warrant cards please?

The two detectives take out their ID cards and hold them up to the CCTV camera. As they do so the front door buzzes and then opens automatically. The two detectives are suitably impressed as they prepare to enter.

PORTER
(Side of mouth)
Did You notice he said Warrant Card not ID?

INT: HALLWAY - NIGHT
A large ornate hallway, there is an elderly man leaning on a walking stick who is standing outside a door.

JIRI ,70+ dressed in black with very even manner and Slavic accent.

JIRI
Good evening officers, my name is Jiri, I'm Mr Kostelecky's personal assistant.
How can I help you?

PORTER
With the greatest respect sir, we would need to get
Mr Kostelecky's consent before we discussed anything
with a third party, I hope you can understand that sir?

JIRI
(light Smile)
Of course, detective, I merely wished to have a few
words with you both before I take you into see him

PORTER
As long as it doesn't...

JIRI
Intj
Detective I wish only to alert you To his fragile
medical state. I presume this relates to Ludmilla?

Both detectives are slightly taken aback by that the fact that Jiri appears to know to know about the girl's murder.
Jiri spots the detectives looks and works out that its serious.

JIRI
This more than her normal high jinks
is it not?

The detectives visibly relax as they realise the Jiri is unaware of the murders.

PORTER
Perhaps if we could speak to Mr Kostelecky....

Jiri opens the door and all three enter the room.

INT. PLUSH ROOM - NIGHT
The room is dim the main light is from a large fire. In the far corner of the room is an old man sat in a wheelchair behind a large desk. Jiri and the detectives walk over and stand facing the desk.

JIRI
Jakob these are detectives they wish to speak to
you regarding Ludmilla

The old man understands by Jiris demeanour and tone that its bad news.

JAKOB,70+ Tired and weary looking with Slavic accent

JAKOB
I take it that that Ludmilla is serious trouble this time detective. Normally it's a
uniformed officer with tales of my wards drunken fuelled recklessness

PORTER
I'm sorry sir but I have bad news, the worst in fact. A young girl was found
dead earlier this evening at a residence in Mayfair and we have every reason to
believe that...

The old man breaks down and sobs as Jiri steps around the desk to console him. The two detectives stand there looking uncomfortable.
Jakob recovers slightly and looks up in earnest as he speaks.

JAKOB
Was it an accident, or was it drugs?

PORTER
I'm afraid the person in question was murdered
sir

DS Clarke is shocked at Porters frankness and makes it clear with her look which he sees but ignores

JAKOB
Where can we see her. We will have to organize for her it to be taken back to our
homeland for burial

PORTER
At this point sir, all we require is a positive identification.
After that they'll organize a Liaison Officer to help with the logistics

JAKOB
Be as blunt as you can detective, was she in much pain?

PORTER
No if anything, she had no idea. It was professional who did this in my opinion sir

Jakob winces and DS Clarkes is clearly not happy with how open and callous her boss is being.

JAKOB
A hit man, Ludmilla?

PORTER
That's my considered opinion sir. Now if you would
Like, myself and my colleague can accompany you and
your friend to Chelsea & Westminster to identify the
body?

The old man raises his hands as he speaks.

JAKOB
No thank you we can arrange that, thank you for both
your time and your frankness

Jiri walks around the desk and ushers the officers out of the room as Jakob sinks into his chair in despair.

EXT. DOORSTEP - NIGHT
JIRI and the detectives shake hands. As they do DI PORTER gives JIRI his card.

DI PARKER
That's my direct number Father if you need
anything, don't hesitate to call me.

JIRI
Eyes betray shock
You called me father?

PORTER
You don't spend five years as an altar boy
without knowing a priest when you see one

Jiri nods his thanks, but his look suggests that he is clearly unsure about how much the detective knows.

EXT. STREET - NIGHT
The two detectives then get into their car and drive off.

INT. CAR - NIGHT
DS Clarke is clearly uncomfortable.

CLARKE
That was brutal, did you really have to tell him
that her head was blown off? You know we only give
the basics at best until the body has been positively identified!

PORTER
Amy we're at least ten hours behind a gang that
are committing murderers for information. This case
isn't about drugs and those two know it. So, I've
poked the hornets' nest and now we watch what
happens?

INT. DRAWING ROOM - NIGHT
Jiri is sitting opposite to Jakob at the desk in the corner. He takes the seal off and opens a bottle of Vodka and then pours two large drinks. He then passes one to Jakob who nods his thanks. Jakob then drinks the Vodka in one gulp and pushes the glass back to Jiri for a refill.

JAKOB
This hitman? Do you think Ludmilla was the intended target?

JIRI
We can't be sure; it could be a coincidence?

JAKOB
My friend we are both too old to believe in coincidences, especially
when it's the one thing that would bring Pavel out onto the open!
nevertheless, he must be told

JIRI is playing with DI Parkers card.

JIRI
And warned, as wel as that detective is no fool!

INT. SHELLYS FLAT - DAWN

SADIQ is laying on the sofa with his eyes closed. The mobile phone on his chest rings and his eyes open, wide & scary.

D-Wab had been sleeping uncomfortably in a chair with a coat over him wakes as the mobile rings.

ASIF is already awake and is sitting on the floor by the front door cleaning and striping his pistol with a cloth.

SADIQ talks hurriedly out of earshot and then clicks his fingers and indicates to ASIF to fetch Shelly from the bedroom.

ASIF brings Shelly in roughly by her arm and throws her onto the sofa.

SADIQ is holding the phone to his ear. He then presses the phone to his chest for privacy as he speaks to Shelly

SADIQ
Just tell him where you are, then give me the phone.
Do anything else and you and the kid will regret it!

SADIQ holds his hands up for silence as he speaks on the mobile

SAIDQ
Five minutes fine remember to leave it on!

INT. PRISON TOILET - AM
A PRISONER is holding a small mobile phone which he puts between two slices of bread.

INT: PRISON SEGRATION UNIT - AM

ABLE a well-built black man in his late 20's leaves his cell under the watchful eyes of prison officers who have batons behind their backs. ABLE walks over to a long table where prisoners in white coats are serving food.
ABLE picks up a metal tray and walks the line having food dumped onto his tray. The last prisoner is giving out the bread. He indicates with a wink that the bread has something in it.
ABLE instantly understands him and takes it. As he walks back to his cell, he is goaded by the prison guards. But he has obviously made the decision that whatever is in the bread is more important than rising to their bait.

PRISONER OFFICER Moustache cap peak over his eyes ex-army type with sneering tone.

PRISON OFFICER
Well, well, well look who's been put back in their box
just in time for Christmas!

ABLE turns to react but then reconsiders

PRISON OFFICER
Looks like 'Unstable Able' has lost his bottle

ABLE Refuses to react and re- enters his cell.

INT CELL - AM
ABLE sits on the bed as the door is slammed shut. He opens the bread and sees the phone and the fact that it's already on, so he puts it to his ear and then speaks.

ABLE
Who's that?

INT. SHELLYS FLAT - AM
Sadiq is on the phone

INTERCUT PHONE CONVERSATION

SADIQ
You have 15 parcels given to you by the idiots who stole them from my friends.
Now my friends want them back. So, I need you to tell me
EXACTLY where they are?

ABLE
I'll tell you what why don't you wait till I get out and try
and f**king take them off me!

SADIQ
Neither of us has the time for this, why not speak to your girlfriend?
I'm sure she wants to wish you a Happy Christmas

SADIQ indicates to SHELLY to take the phone; she gets up nervously and takes it.

SHELLY
scared
Able please just tell them what they want to know!

SADIQ takes the phone back and uses his eyes to indicate ASIF to hold Shelly and he does so very firmly. SADIQ continues the phone conversation.

SADIQ
I want those packages and I want them now! Or you'll
be out sooner than you think. That's if they let prisoners
out for funerals

ABEL
Flips
F**k you kill her if you want, I don't give a f**k.
Because I'm going to kill you anyway, I'm going kill anyone
even related to you. I'll mash your DNA to f**k

ABLE throws the phone at the cell wall and it is smashes to pieces.

INT. SEGREATION UNIT - AM
The prison officers are still observing one prisoner at a time getting their breakfasts when they hear the commotion from Abel's cell. They draw their batons once more as they open the door and pile into the cell.

INT. ABELS CELL -AM
ABLE is pacing the cell punching his fist into his open hand and is miles away mentally when the cell door opens. The PRISON OFFICERS enter and see the broken mobile on the floor.
The fact that Able is agitated clearly brings them pleasure. Prison Officer 1 then uses the tip of his shiny boot to move piece of the broken mobile phone as he speaks.

PRISON OFFICER
Well then it looks to me like someone is going to
need their briefcase searched, doesn't it? God knows what
else this piece of dirt has brought back in with him?

One of the prison officers then dons blue plastic gloves and smiles. The rest draw their batons. As they attempt to approach ABEL a fight ensues and ends with ABEL being struck on the head with a baton and falling to the floor in a heap with his eyes closed.

INT. COUNCIL FLAT LOUNGE - AM
SADIQ is livid, he processes the situation then speaks to ASIF in a foreign language. As he does so he takes an open blade razor out of his inside jacket pocket. He then switches back to English.

SADIQ
Bring that bitch here!

ASIF grabs SHELLY by her hair and throws her onto the sofa. SADIQ drops to his haunches so that his face is level with SHELLYS. As he does so, she can see the open blade razor in his hand. SADIQ then starts rubbing the blade along the arm of the leather sofa as he speaks.

SADIQ
I'm going to ask you questions some of which I
already know the answer to. So, if you give me one
wrong answer I'll know, and I won't be pleased

As this was happening D-Wab is sat in a chair dejectedly with his head in his hands. D-Wab then takes his head out of his hands to watch and then stands up and speaks to SHELLY.

D-WAB
Shelly don't f**k with this guy please!
I've seen what he does, and he f**king enjoys it!

SADIQ is pleased with this description and smirks then he runs the flat side of the open blade razor across SHELLYS face as he speaks.

SADIQ
If your boyfriend doesn't think much of you now,
then imagine what he's going to think of you with
half a face?

Shelly is fixed with terror.

D-WAB
You can see the states she's in! How are you going
to get a f**kin straight answer out of her? Let me
talk to her, we can sort this out I know we can

SADIQ considers this and then gets up off his haunches and indicates to D-WAB that he can try. As D-WAB goes over to the sofa and starts calming Shelly down. As he does do SADIQ goes over ASIF and whispers something to him. ASIF goes into the bedroom as SADIQ goes over to hear how D-Wab is getting on?

D-WAB
Shelly listen to me, Abel's flipped you're on your own. All he needS
to know is about some gear that Able was shifting for Tony Daggers?

SHELLY perks up she seems to realise that she may have what they want.
SHELLY
Daggers? He was here yesterday with two of his crew
and some blonde girl?

SADIQ perks up at this info but lets D-Wab continue to do the encouraging. ASIF comes out if the bedroom and smirks and winks at SADIQ. Then stands by the bedroom door like a sentry.

D-WAB
urging
Did they have anything with them?

SHELLY
They had a big bag, but Abel sent me into the bedroom
so, I don't know what was in it?

SADIQ is clearly struggling not to take over the interrogation. D-WAB senses this and urges Shelly to think.

D-WAB
What happened when they left? Think Shelly think

SHELLY
Abel was in a great mood I know that much, then he
went into the kitchen and started wrapping a pile of presents

D-WAB
What presents? Presents for who?

SHELLY
I don' know? I offered to help him wrap them because he's useless at it.
But he said no so I thought they might have been for me?

D-WAB
Then what did he do?

SHELLY
He just wrapped them and took them out in a big
Christmas bag?

D-WAB
Good, now think where did he take them?

SHELLY
I don't know I really don't know ... But he can't have
gone far because when he left EastEnders had just started
and he rang before it finished he said he was done for the night
and asked me if I wanted Nando's. That's when I heard him getting arrested!

SADIQ had been listening to Shelly and he walks into the kitchen

INT. KITCHEN FLAT- AM
The kitchen is a basic cupboards and cooker set up. There is a table that has Cellotape, scissors and the remnants of Christmas wrapping paper, pens and a booklets of gift tags. SADIQ inspects the contents of the table. He notices a booklet of gift tags has indents on it SADIQ quickly forages around in a cup that holds pens and pencils he finds a pencil which he rubs lightly onto the gift tags and each one reveals the name 'Marlow' SADIQ pockets the gift tag booklet and leaves.

INT. LOUNGE FLAT - AM
D-Wab is standing next to Shelly who is sobbing into her hands.

SADIQ
Who is or what is Marlow?

SHELLY
He's Abel's brother, why?

SADIQ
Where does he live?

SHELLY
I'm not sure, he moved in with a girl somewhere on
The Blackmore a few weeks back. I heard him telling Abel

SADIQ grabs SHELLY by the throat

SADIQ
Where does he f**king live?

SHELLY
Struggling to breath
He's got a café on the Grant Road it's by the Nando's
That's all I know honestly, I swear to god

SADIQ
What's this café called?

SHELLY
Marlow's! It's called Marlow's!

Sadiq smirks and a stiletto blade appears from the sleeve of His jacket and slides into his grip. He holds SHELLY by the chin as he speaks

SADIQ
Smirks
Well, it can't have taken him too long to come up
with that name, now, can it?

SADIQ gives a directional nod to ASIF who begins to usher D-WAB out of the flat. As this happens D-WAB looks back and sees SADIQ stab Shelly and then causally wipe the blade clean on her housecoat and steps over her body. D-WAB is horrified; SADIQ sees his reaction, and smirks.

SADIQ
Did you seriously think we would leave her to
speak to the cops?

INT. INCIDENT ROOM - AM
Standard Incident, room white board, photos of the victims etc and a dismal Xmas tree on one corner.

DS CLARKE is sat on a desk talking to four junior detectives.

CLARKE
As I said Curious doesn't even know this is on.
So as soon as he does, he'll want to get to get off to a flyer. So you lot
go over what little we have as I don't want you standing their open mouthed
Three of the detectives go over to a coffee percolator and converse while the fourth goes over to CLARKE discreetly.

CLARKES face and tone shows it's the last thing she needs.

CLARKE
Not this again?

DC COLIN BAXTER 29 aggrieved.

BAXTER
Get over yourself

CLARKE
Then what?

BAXTER
I just don't want you putting me the phones or something to get your own back!
I need this if I'm going to make a DS

CLARKE
Not everyone's mind works like yours. As I
said, once I know what's needed, I'll let you
know detective is that understood!

BAXTER walks away angry faced

PORTER ENTERS and sees the exchange

PORTER
He's not at it again, is he? Do you want me to have
a word? Save you going formal?

CLARKE
Don't worry I'm on top of it. Anyway, I've no idea what strings you pulled before going to bed, or had had
pulled for you?

PORTER
What do mean?

Before CLARKE can reply, the Special Branch Officer TERRY CANNING knocks on the internal window and summons PORTER.

INT. INTERVIEW SUITE - AM
The office has a softer tone with softer furnishing a large potted plant and a box of toys and cheerful false Christmas tree. There is also a small table that has books and crayons on it and two small children's chairs either side of it

A tall man in his 50's is already in the room.

TERRY CANNING gets straight down to the introductions

CANNING
Detective Inspector Porter this is Pavel Cermak,
he'll be shadowing you on this one

The two men shake hands

PORTER
I suppose Batman was busy?

PAVEL CERMAK is initially taken aback by the reply but recovers in an instant. TERRY CANNING notices the exchange and is inquisitive.

CANNING
Am I missing something here? Do you two already
know each other?

PAVEL CERMAK, well-dressed late 50's cultured stern Slavic accent.

PAVEL
The detective was making fun of my name. Cermak is
Czech for Robin

CANNING
I told you he was good!

PAVEL
wary
Jiri said you were smart. I'm beginning to see why

PORTER
So, if you know the priest, I presume you also
knew the victim?

PAVEL switches from wary to sad.

PAVEL
I was her guardian

PORTER
My condolences

CANNING
Ok Curious here's the SP you're leading the case top priority and all that

PORTER
Is there any particular reason why you chose me?

PAVEL hands PORTER the card that he gave to JIRI.

PAVEL
It was I who requested you detective, on the
advice of Jiri. As I said he had you down as
smart

CANNING
Curious we need to catch these people fast, they're running amok! Pavel here will shadow you on it and
If you need any help from me one call will get it

PORTER
Catch them for what end?

CANNING
What do you mean?

PORTER
Normally when I catch people it's so that they can
go to prison. With the greatest respect I'm not sensing that here

PAVEL
What are you sensing detective?

PORTER
Honest appraisal?

CANNING and PAVEL both nod their consent for blunt talk.

PORTER
I've worked with you before Terry so normally I'd
surmise once I've hunted them down, they get spirited
away leaving me reading the Official Secrets Act

CANNING
That's the way the game works Curious. Some people just need to be
dealt with discreetly

PORTER
I know when to turn a blind eye, Terry. But there's big difference between
helping in the 'Defence of The Realm' and acting as a 'Safari Guide' to a Big
Game hunter

CANNING
Curious you're going to talk yourself out of job if you're not careful.
Don't f**king overthink this one. There's a room full of people out there
waiting for you to put a shape to this. We need to track these animals down
before they kill more innocent people.

EXT. HOUSING ESTATE - AM
Morning scene a postwoman and a milkman are busy doing deliveries. A paper boy is on a bike when the chain goes. The Paper Boy dismounts and begins to fix the chain in a 'Not again fashion'

D-WAB looks uneasy as he exits the building alongside SADIQ and ASIF. He then stops them in their stride.

D-WAB
Can't we at least let somebody know that the kid is
up there alone with the body?

SADIQ
smirks
You didn't want your portrait in the papers, did you?

D-WAB realizes they've killed the boy. He sees the paper boy make a delivery and rushes over and grabs his bike.

D-WAB mounts it and pedals furiously. ASIF is first to react, he cuts through parked cars and nears D-Wab but as the bike speeds up ASIF almost gives up. The chain then goes on the bike and D-WAB falls off it, he picks himself up and runs. ASIF renews his chase and is closing in on D-WAB.

D-WAB then turns a corner and there is a commotion. ASIF then turns the corner and can see that D-WAB has been knocked over by a car. People are gathering around the accident. ASIF curses his luck and returns to the SADIQ they both get in a car and drive off.

INT. INTERVIEW SUITE - AM
DS Clarke knocks and enters door without waiting for a reply. She addresses PORTER who is with CANNING and PAVEL.

CLARKE
There's been another two sir!

EXT. SHELLYS FLAT - AM
PORTER, PAVEL and CANNING are watching the coroner's team take two bodies out the flat on stretchers with blankets over their faces.
The three men are obviously moved by what they have seen inside. PORTER takes PAVEL to one side and his tone is angry.

PORTER
I'll get them, but my way even after this! But they
rot in prison do you understand?

PAVEL nods and then goes over to talk out of earshot with

CANNING. CLARKE arrives and talks discreetly to PORTER.

CLARKE
Not a lot of people about so we've got no descriptions yet. But a young IC3 male was run over out on Commercial Road about the same time

PORTER
Do you think there's a link?

CLARKE
Could be, the paramedics treated him on site as best they
could. He refused to get in the ambulance. They thought it might
have been delayed shock and tried to coax him but
he pulled a knife and then hobbled off

PORTER takes CLARKE further to one side and uses his eyes to identify PAVEL as he gives her discreet instructions.

PORTER
When you get back run a search on this guy. Full sweep Yard computer as well as the PNC. It's Pavel Cermak he's a Czech national. Do it carefully and quietly

CLARKE
Cermak how do you reckon he spells that?

PORTER
C-E-R-M-A-K it's the Czech word for robin

CLARKE
How in god's name do you know that?

PORTER
grins
Don't tell anyone but I was on the 'Robins of the World table at junior school

EXT. MARLOWS CAFÉ - AM
A basic greasy spoon frontage with Christmas decorations in the window alongside a sign offering Full English Breakfast £6.

INT. MARLOWS CAFÉ -AM
The café is empty, crockery on tables show it's been busy. There is a Christmas tree with boxes underneath and paper chain decorations adorn the counter etc.
As SADIQ and ASIF enter, they see a girl wiping the counter. ASIF walks over to a Christmas tree and covertly checks the presents underneath with his toe and see's they are empty he shakes his head at SADIQ

SADIQ then walks over to the counter.

WAITRESS. Late teens unconcerned and disinterested

WAITRESS
What can I get you?

SADIQ
Is Marlow in?

The WAITRESS holds up a mobile phone as she speaks

WAITRESS
He's just gone out the back way to with a few of his mates.
His brother's been in an accident or something.
If you hang around, he should be back in minute.
He's took my phone instead of his, they're both the same.

SADIQ grabs the phone out of the WAITRESSES hands. As he does so ASIF turns the sign from 'OPEN' to 'CLOSED' on the door and then locks it.

The waitress is nervous. The mobile phone rings. SADIQ tentatively answers it.

INT. PAYPHONE HOSPITAL CORRIDOR - AM
A man in his late 20's dressed as a hospital porter London accent.

MAN
Hello is that Marlow?

INT. CAFÉ -AM
SADIQ
Who is this?

INT. PAYPHONE IN HOSPITAL CORRIDOR - AM
MAN
My names Geoff, Geoff Booth you don't know me, but I owe your boy Tyrone.
He said the slate would be wiped if I let you know
where they moved your brother to?

SADIQ
No problem where is he?

MAN
He's in the last side rom at the back of Ward D.
He's handcuffed to the bed and there's three screws
guarding him. He's being treated for concussion and cuts but he's sitting up

INT. MARLOWS CAFÉ -AM
SADIQ cuts the caller off and smiles to himself, then smashes the phone on the floor and crushes it under his heel. He then looks at the girl as if to tell her that she has had a lucky escape but her face shows that she already knows it.

SADIQ indicates to ASIF that they're leaving. As he does so he speaks low to ASIF.

SADIQ
They're planning on freeing him! We need to move fast!

INT. KITCHEN - DAY
A modest standard kitchen that has a large open first aid box on table. A middle-aged woman is bandaging D- WABS ankle.

WOMAN, late 30's harsh uncaring but professional.

WOMAN
That will hold it for now, but you'll need to have an
X ray and possibly a cast, I can't do either. And going by the
cut you've lost a lot of blood

D- WAB
Just strap it so I can walk and give me something for the pain

WOMAN
I've got morphine tablets, but they're not cheap

D- WAB takes a wad of money out of his pocket.

WOMAN
It's a hundred for the bandage and treatment and it'll
be another 100 for the tablets!

As D-Wab pays the woman gets the tablets out shakes them as she speaks.

WOMAN
I've given you ten go easy on them. Take two at a
time but stagger them. Every four hours at the least
or they'll knock your head off!

D- WAB takes two tablets

INT. SIDE ROOM HOSPITAL - AM
ABEL is sat up in bed, three prison guards are playing cards.
Two porters enter the room with a wheelchair. The guards initially pay them scant attention. One porter then pulls out an Uzi and the other a taser.

PORTER ONE presses the gun at prison guard and holds out his other hand.

PORTER ONE
Keys now!
As he says this one guard acts the hero and is tasered by the second porter. Another guard hands the keys over to Porter One who unchains Abel and helps him to his feet

PORTER ONE
Whispers
Marlow sent us!

The two porters then help the woozy Abel into the wheelchair and leave hurriedly.

EXT. BUS SHELTER - DAY
D-WAB is sat on the bench looking at his blood-soaked bandaged ankle. He takes two more tablets and closes his eyes and leans back.

EXT. HOSPITAL CAR PARK - DAY
Abel is still in the wheelchair and is woozy but communicating

ABEL
I've got to get to Shelly's flat!

PORTER ONE pushes ABLE in the Wheelchair to the back of a waiting van. PORTER TWO opens the back doors and together they lift ABLE
Out of the wheelchair into the back of the van.

INT. VAN - DAY
As ABEL enters the van he sees SADIQ sitting in the back.

ABEL
Who are you?

SADIQ
(Evil smirk)
I believe you have some items of mine, 15 to be exact!

EXT. BUS SHELTER - DAY
D-WAB is sat with his head drooped he then slides down the seat and slumps to the floor.

End of Episode

Any chance of -emailing this?
I've PM'd you the address.
It's a bit of a nightmare to read as one long scroll.

I would be deligted to I have just sent it to your RR email as I couldn't open your DM for some reason?

Ta.
I think DM's are still playing up a bit - it took themas age to get them going again.

No problemn as I said I just sent it to your production adress as it was already there and again thanks .