A Thread For Helpful Tips

Slug pellets are unquestionably moreish but only if they are fresh.

If you get an upset tummy from eating one that has gone off a bit, sue the Government for not requiring firms to provide a best before date.

Men.

If you find yourself looking awkwardly into your mate's chest, remember that there is normally a woman sitting opposite you and your head naturally tilts down into the cleavage.

Don't read topics started by zany people. You'll wonder about their sanity.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 24th May 2022, 7:36 PM

That's a very good one.

It might be the best of the three people have posted so far.

Don't rub a bar of a soap around your plughole to get rid of unwanted washing up liquid suds.

This kills insects in the U bend - insects which are vital for saving the planet.

Instead, just gently scoop the suds up and ease them into half a glass of lemonade.

Young people will then be able to enjoy life until at least the end of this century.

And you will have a refreshingly unique cream soda.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 24th May 2022, 7:36 PM

Wonder? I know!

Here's one I tried with not much faith.
Bananas: If you buy a bunch of bananas at the weekend and by Wednesday or Thursday the ones that are left have gone a bit brown and overripe.
Get a sheet of kitchen roll, dampen it under the tap and rap it around the stalks.
They take the moisture in and stop ripening.
Nana's a week old are still yellow.

Tell your Nana, if they've gone yellow, she need to see a doctor.

The ones that are going a bit brown tend to taste nicer actually

The yellow/greeny ones are usually a bit tough and don't taste as nice

If you get bitten by a spider when buying bananas take a photo of it so that the hospital can send it to the School of Tropical Medicine to be identified and to prescribe the antidote if there is one.
Other than that enjoy your banana however you wish.

Take a photo of it after I've stamped on the little f**ker you mean ??

🕸

Where is A Horseradish these days? Whichever planet he's on I hope he's having a damn good time.

Hear hear

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 27th July 2023, 9:35 PM

Where is A Horseradish these days? Whichever planet he's on I hope he's having a damn good time.

He was rebuffed for daring not to be serious. On a so-called comedy site!

Quote: Aaron @ 14th July 2022, 7:14 PM

Horseradish, please stop. Others in this thread are clearly trying to have a serious discussion on the topic; your 'comic' additional Ses and usual long-winded nonsense are - I would have thought, really very clearly - not being appreciated.

He's still in the Fantasy Football League though. Until he gets disqualified.