Cook'd And Bomb'd

Hi there,

I've been trying to register for an account on the Cook'd And Bomb'd forums for a week now but I'm yet to have my account approved by an admin. Does anyone know what's going on over there? It seems very active but I have no idea how to get in touch with any admins or anyone involved in the site.

This is like going into Sainsbury's and asking what they think about this short dated box of fish fingers you just bought from Tesco. ?

I admire your spunk

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st March 2022, 11:01 AM

This is like going into Sainsbury's and asking what they think about this short dated box of fish fingers you just bought from Tesco. ?

I admire your spunk

Many people have admired my spunk over the years.

Quote: Derek Duodenum @ 21st March 2022, 11:16 AM

Many people have admired my spunk over the years.

As 'Enry used to say in the old Brut TV ads "Splash it all over"

This reminds me of the time many years ago when a friend of mine fell off his bike .The gang he was with thought he should got to A&E and took him to the General Accident offices.

Quote: Derek Duodenum @ 21st March 2022, 10:25 AM

Cook'd And Bomb'd

I thought that was Fanny & Johnny Craddock.

Quote: Derek Duodenum @ 21st March 2022, 10:25 AM

Hi there,
I've been trying to register for an account on the Cook'd And Bomb'd forums for a week now but I'm yet to have my account approved by an admin. Does anyone know what's going on over there? It seems very active but I have no idea how to get in touch with any admins or anyone involved in the site.

I joined a couple of years back and it took about a week to approve. Just logged back in after a short break and they've revamped the whole site and become far more commercial. No obvious issues but they do vet new members, so maybe just wait ? It's a very different demographic to this forum. Both are good sites (this one is obviously better) ?