Where to watch

As a non British citizen, but in European country, I'm interested in Channel 4 and it's shows. I'm not sure if I give my credit card info here on this site, It will open material or Channel like Netflix, Amazon Prime or such. I mean I should I trust it and what are the benefits? In short, where can I Watch Channel 4 outside Britain? Should I just use VPN and if so where to watch for reasonable price?

Regards EE

My advise?

Don't waste your time

Channel 4 and all it's sister channels are filled with garbage morning noon and night

But hey, if you want to watch every episode of the Big Bang theory repeated 23 times a day- good luck in your search

Surely you know a vpn will circumvent any global restrictions.
I regularly watch usa tv with a vpn.

Quote: EddiEggers @ 6th February 2022, 11:23 AM

As a non British citizen, but in European country, I'm interested in Channel 4 and it's shows. I'm not sure if I give my credit card info here on this site, It will open material or Channel like Netflix, Amazon Prime or such. I mean I should I trust it and what are the benefits? In short, where can I Watch Channel 4 outside Britain? Should I just use VPN and if so where to watch for reasonable price?

We don't provide access to any programming here at British Comedy Guide.

As you identify, you'd need to use a VPN to do what you want, but it's technically illegal so you could find your access shut down and money lost.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 6th February 2022, 2:39 PM

Surely you know a vpn will circumvent any global restrictions.
I regularly watch usa tv with a vpn.

VPN? A visual panty what?

Virtual private network.