Unexpected Noises

My sausages when in the microwave sound like straggled cats.

Has anyone any similar examples?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 5th August 2021, 7:15 PM

My sausages when in the microwave sound like straggled cats.

Has anyone any similar examples?

How do you actually straggle a cat?

When I microwave my cat she sounds like sausages cooking

Has anyone any other aggles on this matter?

When I lived in Sutton and was still working, there was a bird on a wire on my way down to the station each morning which repetitively said "Alex Ferguson, Manchester United". Looking back, I feel it ruined my life.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 9th August 2021, 12:16 AM

When I lived in Sutton and was still working, there was a bird on a wire on my way down to the station each morning which repetitively said "Alex Ferguson, Manchester United". Looking back, I feel it ruined my life.

Like a drunk in a midnight choir?

That would have been Chris, the famous Sutton bird.

Which Chris?

Was she in the Baggles by any chance?

I was camping near a field of sheep once. There was one that went "baa", but not "baa" like a sheep. It went "baa" like a human doing a half arsed sheep noise. It was most disconcerting.

Quote: Tiggy @ 9th August 2021, 9:52 PM

I was camping near a field of sheep once. There was one that went "baa", but not "baa" like a sheep. It went "baa" like a human doing a half arsed sheep noise. It was most disconcerting.

I know that campsite.

It is in Wales.

The bloke who ran it would come in to the communal showers every morning and take his boxer shorts down to his knobbly knees as if he was about to have a wash but instead he just stood there quickly producing me a jumper, Later I did see him in close proximity to his flock - and I did, I regret this now, contact the local vicar - but what he said to me was that he was producing a record of the first sheep voiced choir. Obviously I went back several times as his bacon sandwiches with lamb extract were incredible.

There is one further point not that it should be of any great interest......later I was absolutely delighted when he agreed to be my godfather.