Driving round and round.

Mercedes are complaining about Red Bull. Apparently they're worried that they have tarnished the good name and sporting integrity of Lewis Hamilton.

How dare they?

Quote: Chappers @ 30th July 2021, 5:57 PM

Mercedes are complaining about Red Bull. Apparently they're worried that they have tarnished the good name and sporting integrity of Lewis Hamilton.

How dare they?

Did you know there are alternatives?

For example, I buy Spearmint Bullocks.

Apparently it is the one all male lap dancers drink.

Are you talking Bullocks again Horse ? You can't drink and lap dance it would go everywhere. You're just shamelessly trying to get free advertising for your new venture. Why not suggest a skills swap with Aaron, I bet he'd be open to that. Sex obsessed men need to think outside the box more. Wave Good to see you back btw, hope you're keeping well.

Quote: Firkin @ 9th August 2021, 4:50 PM

Are you talking Bullocks again Horse ? You can't drink and lap dance it would go everywhere. You're just shamelessly trying to get free advertising for your new venture. Why not suggest a skills swap with Aaron, I bet he'd be open to that. Sex obsessed men need to think outside the box more. Wave Good to see you back btw, hope you're keeping well.

Thank you Firkin.

That is very kind of you.

Actually my newest venture is Rainbow Jam which I believe Aaron should allow me to mention here as all profits from it will go to the NHS.

I started off doing strawberry, orange, lemon and lime layers of jam in the jar but it didn't work as they all kept running into each other. Then I realised each layer of jam had to be separated by a layer of jelly.

So the improved version has alternate layers of strawberry jam, orange jelly, lemon curd, lime jelly, blueberry conserve, blackcurrent jelly and my own unique recipe for damson marmalade.

When you twist the lid you will find that there is a vertical skewer attached to the middle of it that is the same length of the jar. This is to ensure if the jelly wobbles around in transit, the layers all still keep in the right order. Wave

Lord preserve us...

Quote: lofthouse @ 9th August 2021, 8:08 PM

Lord preserve us...

:D:D:D