Who's Zorro Now?

CABINET MEETING

BOJO
Ok so we can lift the mask ban on the 17th

They all bang on the table

PATEL
Excellent Prime Minister, now if we can just get 3 million more police on the beat and build 4000 more prisons in the next few weeks we should be good to go.

SUNAK
3 million police officers and 4000 prisons that would cost a hundred times more than the entire pandemic and Brexit put together?

BOJO
He's right , bedsides why on earth would we want three million rozzers and four thousand porridge factories?

PATEL
Well according to every Chief Constable I've spoken to, their worry is that a lot of people are still going to wear masks after restrictions are lifted. For some reason they don't trust anyone anymore?

BOJO
So let them wear them, what harm can that do?

PATEL
They reckon that it was bad enough when the anti vaxxers and deniers were the ones in the wrong. The real fear is that once they think they're in the right, people still in masks will be attacked in the streets and the shops and that there is going to be an awful lot of trouble.

BOJO
We'll just have to up the immigrant rhetoric caper, when do we start the deportations of EU citizens who filled their forms in wrong?

GOVE
We were saving that one for when there was no stuff left in the supermarkets.

BOJO
Ok people let's get our heads together, there has to be someone left to blame for this ?

Brilliant title.
And all so true,probably.

Thanks for the read of it mate , I've just been watching Marr so I tend to go slightly political on Sunday mornings.
Sadly I do think that it will be a genuine issue and one that will promote anger in shops on transport etc. As some people will see mask wearers as being the hallmark of everything they despise about other people in this country at the moment. And it will I fear only increase the polarity :(

But I'm glad you liked the title :P