Selective Shopper the Directors Cut

A middle aged man walks up to the customer service desk at Asda. The woman smiles as she greets him.

WOMAN
How can I help you sir?

MAN
Could you put a call out on the tannoy for me please, I just want to check if my wife is in here?

WOMAN
Certainly, sir, what name is it?
MAN
Mrs Debbie Dunlop.

The woman then uses the microphone on the desk to call out the name and as she does so the man hides behind a coin changing machine. The woman on the desk doesn't like that and only makes one announcement rather than two. She then calls over to the man.

WOMAN
Excuse me sir why are you hiding?

MAN
In case there's a real Debbie Dunlop in here.

WOMAN
A real Debbie Dunlop

MAN
Yes its a code we use

The woman is very suspicious

WOMAN
A code why on earth would you need to use a code?

As the man goes to reply another Asda employee walks past and takes a double look at the man, then greets him delightedly. As he does so the woman on the desk noses in.

ASDA MAN
Oh my god Arthur I haven't seen you in years how are you?

The man isn't that sure

MAN
I'm sorry ....

ASDA MAN
Kevin, Kevin Small we were at school together

MAN
I'm sorry I...

ADSA MAN
Don't worry about it I bet you get it all the time were you can't remember them but they remember you, I mean who's likely to forget someone called Arthur Twat.

The woman on the desk goes back to calling our for Debbie Dunlop

He could make the last T silent and add a comma.eg: T'wat.Might get away with that '
I had a school friend with the surname of Badcock.Only his mother pronounced it Badco.

Thanks for the read mate and yes your suggestion works better, its smarter as well .

I wouldn't presume to suggest anything better. :)
I enjoy reading your dialogues.

Thanks John , I know that my grammars not great but I do think that my dialogue is quiet strong.