Whiff of a Sales Man

National Lottery HQ
The board are on a stage under a banner that reads.
SALES PERSON OF THE YEAR 2020

A man approaches the microphone,
MAN
And without further ado I am pleased to announce that for the tenth year running our top salesperson is? .... You guessed it ... Mike Matthews.

A really timid looking man in an anorak with greasy hair and a pair of spectacles that have a plaster over one eye stands up in the spotlight. He has a very nervous tick in the other eye, and he also farts as he stands up, and two women who were sat at the table move away.

The board look at each other totally puzzled as do all the sharply dressed salespeople who were also up for the award.
MAN
Come on Mike we all need to know your secret? I mean you are ten times better at selling shops our scratch card range than your nearest rival. So can you tell us.

Make waves away the question and timidly sits back down and its clear all the other salespeople hate him ,and the clapping is muted.

A corner shop.
A shopkeeper is fussing around his shop when Mike walks in

MIKE
Hello, it's Mr Iqbal I take it?

Mr Iqbal takes one look at Mike and is very coy.

MR IQBAL
Who wants to know?

Mike shows his ID lanyard.
MIKE
Oh, I'm sorry my names Mike Matthews I'm from National Lottery sales I've come about restocking your scratch card display.

Mr IQBAL
No chance as I told the last one that you sent it's not worth it. I very rarely get a winner over ten quid and people are starting to get a bit pissed off like it's my fault.

MIKE
I'm aware of all that Mr Iqbal so are my bosses. That's why they sent me. All I can say is that I'm sure things will pick up once we restock your display with our new range, there's millions to be won.

Mike then smiles and as he does so he also winks thanks to his tick.

Mr Iqbal see's the wink and smiles.

Mike then farts.

Mr Iqbal holds his sweater up aver his mouth as he speaks.
MR IQBAL
Go on then I'll take all you've got in your car.

Farting to earn a wage will keep you off skid row,I suppose.