Apache Shaolin

A monastery in Bangkok
A young bald headed man in a white robe is sat cross legged in the middle of a circle of older bald men in orange robes who are all chanting. This is being watched by an even older man in purple robes who is sat in an ornate chair that has wooden dragons as arm rests.

The chanting then stops as one of the men in orange robes gets to his feet and speaks directly to the man in the middle.

OLD MAN 1
"Whu Chin Tomahawk when you came to this monastery as a two year old Apache orphan, I had my doubts that you would understand our ways and our teachings. But I was wrong as you have flourished and become possibly the best disciple this monastery has ever had".

OLD MAN 2
"Whu chin Tomahawk you represent the very best there is. Your innate Apache skills along with our training has made you the most complete disciple this monastery has ever produced, as such you are simply unrivalled."

OLD MAN 3
"Whu Chin Tomahawk you have spent 20 years within our walls learning the knowledge we have amassed during our 2000 year history. You will take this with you into the world as a force for good while being more than equipped to face its evils".

OLD MAN 4
Whu Chin Tomahawk many say that both our ways of life are now long gone, but I disagree. Time may have marched forward but time is circular and the skills and teachings you have learned within these great walls will stand you great stead for when that circle revolves once more just as its brother and sister the moon and sun do".

MAN IN PURPLE ROBE
"It is time".

Whu Chin Tomahawk stands and walks out of the circle as he does so the men in the circle stay seated and start humming a chant.

A small door inside a great gate opens and Whu Chin Tomahawk steps through it and as it closes behind him, As it does so the circles chants become louder and louder,

There is then a loud bang and scream and the circle look at each other mystified as a monk on top of the wall shouts down.

MONK
"Whu Chin Tomahawk has just been run over and killed by a Lady Boy on a motorbike".

MAN IN PURPLE
"Oh for f**ks sake not another one, We seriously have to start including road f**king safety in our teachings."

And airport terminal safety knowledge because "man who walk through turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok"

There is that angle.

Hah, I could guess where it was going but the punchline was a good choice.

Thanks for the read I agree that I hardly reinvented the wheel with this one. But on the sly I was pleased with thinking up the idea of a Shaolin Apache and with the punchline.