Surgical Spirit

I love Surgical Spirit. A great sitcom. I love the characters, storylines and relationships between them. Nichola McAuliffe is fantastic as the no nonsense Sheila Sabatini and Duncan Preston who played Stan in Dinnerladies plays Dr Jonathan Haslam in this. The relationship between these 2 characters in the show was fascinating to see and they played the characters really well. Also have Marji Campi playing Joyce the gossip girl of the department and the unit manager. I really love these sitcoms set in a hospital it makes it really funny and nice to see it focused on the surgeons. Also some great other characters like Neil Copeland and Sister Cheryl. and Daniel, Sheila's son,and great conflict between him and his mother. A great sitcom. What are your thoughts on it?

I used to watch it on a digital channel in the early 2000s. I could never work out their schedule so my viewing was a bit hit or miss but what I saw I liked a lot. She was quite a forceful woman. :) Duncan Preston is always very good.