British is a batshit crazy country with a clown leading it

Boris Johnson is a batshit crazy clown that probably takes crack coacin. Only that could explain locking down the country for a viral pneumonia with 99.7% survival rate, R rate of 1 and when hospital capacity is nowhere even near 70%. He is a bat shit crazy clown acting as a dictator of a bat shit crazy country with a new normal, fake news, BLM fake claims, maths / statistics are imperialist tools of the heteronormative racist capitalist patriarchy, gender is a social construct, gender neural babies, free speech is terrible as it might offend someone etc. Of course bat shit crazy people enable this stuff, the sort of people who can't think for themselves, believe everything the fake news media tells them because they have been taught to question nothing and comply with the narrative they are being given, and to hate anyone with a different point of view (like Donald Trump) usually because the media told them what to believe and without ever having heard a word of what these terrible people have ever said.

We are now in a kind of gulagy/ cocentration campy former USSR or Nazi culture where people are silenenced and punished for the wrong views and speech, through tech censorship or police using Section 5 of the Public Order act, so comedy is the only place left to describe the reality.

Shame on you for not speaking out. Yes you!

He has really stupid hair too

Welcome to the forum.
????????

I thought this was the latest Skit Comp

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 23rd November 2020, 5:58 PM

I thought this was the latest Skit Comp

Maybe a comedy forum is the only place you can post about the REALITY of this country at the moment.

We had a complete lock down in Victoria for about six weeks which we are now out of and yesterday was the 24th day without a case of the virus.So it does work.
You don't have to believe me,of course.

Quote: john tregorran @ 23rd November 2020, 6:57 PM

We had a complete lock down in Victoria for about six weeks which we are now out of and yesterday was the 24th day without a case of the virus.So it does work.
You don't have to believe me,of course.

Im sure that locking up everyone does work to slow down a flu like viral pneumonia. At the same time, shutting down an entire country's power supply would work to stop a device overheating and making the death penality for illegal parking would be very effective in stopping it.

Nice OP and follow up if a little psychedelic and even lurid for my own personal tastes.

'Course purely by coincidence, and neatly, bat shit is the source of "coronavirus".

Here's one I done earlier.

COVID - 19 : THE ANAGRAM

It always sounded like in came from outer space and the Russian vaccine is rather aptly named Sputnik.
Formally, the first part is Corona (Co) Virus (vi) Disease (D) which is fine except that coronavirus is one word and not two words.

So 19 equates to the year 2019.

Right?

Yes - and no.

So if A =1, B = 2, C =3 etc, the 1 in 19 is an A and the 9 in 19 is an I.

Ah, AI equals Artificial Intelligence.

Yes - but not here.

Both the A and I link to the C to form CIA.

Well, some of us always said as much.

But what does this leave us with?

OVID, the Roman Poet and elegist or alternatively the search database company which originally produced MEDLINE?

Unlikely.

DIVO, the official acronym for Databases in Virtual Organizations or Digitally Integrated Video Overlay?
Probably not.

VOID.

Very doubtful.

No.

Try instead VIDO - that is, Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization both as an organisation at a major Canadian university and more significantly as an official acronym.

...........CIA - Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization.

Just sayin'!!!

Listen (GCHQ Style Radish Station, FM)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anagram?fbclid=IwAR1FFZdiGt7JQdTJi0ePzypZfrugtEUB1VZ6q6WsXV1089vo6hUs2-Wycx4

VIDO (Trump v Biden - Medium Wave)

https://www.cjwwradio.com/2020/10/13/vido-intervac-gets-additional-covid-funding/?fbclid=IwAR1yvEWeWeC2AoO_J_rtb1_wY7JYBwCNr60CiiCAJYhwe8ZwkhE0Sfg5sZ8

I read a couple of David Ike books a few years ago - they claimed that the Illuminate were controlling every aspect of our lives from the shadows. 'Thank f**k' i thought. there is someone in charge, i used to think no one was in charge.