Ethics

Let's say that China produces a vaccine that works but is known to have been created by injecting Chinese political prisoners and killing thousands of them as human guinea pigs.
Would you give this consideration before deciding whether or not to have the jab?

Of course not. If there's one thing that Jesus Christ taught me, it's that sacrificing yourself so that others can live is the true meaning of life, and anyone who says otherwise can burn in hell.

I don't know.It all depends if I'm in imminent danger of death or it's just a precautionary measure. It's not likely we'd find out about it anyway.If there was a hint of a rumor I would suspect that Trump & Co made it up.

Do you trust any vaccine that has been rushed through in desperation?

There could be all sorts of crap in it that could cause horrific side effects

Id rather take my chances with the virus

If it works the Political dissidents would be cured and happy enough, what if one of the dissidents is Kim Wong un or Trump ? I'd probably order it through Wish.com to save money and it would take 3 months to arrive and have expired. So I've got absolutely no idea on this one Teddy.

I would expect the vaccine to be distributed worldwide where it would save large numbers of lives, possibly even my own.

Then I would expect the world to unite against the Chinese Communist Party and ensure that the regime is toppled and those responsible rot in jail for the remainder of their lives.

But let's face it, the most likely outcome will be that China steals the intellectual property from a research lab and claims the vaccine as its own work.

Great, we'll be sorted by Tuesday.

Monday would be better

What has this got to do with Thouthend on Thea, Bathildon or Thaffron Walden?