Comedy.co.uk/Forum Poem

Comedy.co.uk forum. How am I going to rhyme this? Well they beat another in search results, and anyone else before them

The site brings comedians together, like a shot of scotch and then how this site doesn't mention Floyd e May weather.

It's hard to get away from main stream media, I notice there's no kim kardashian jokes, if your a writer your meant to be here, ya.

People are pleasant and kind, Some to write a joke or some to read and just unwind.

Nobody feels any pain
Tonight as I stand inside the rain
Ev'rybody knows
That I got a new joke, but sound like a women.

Yeah tonight I chocked, cause you sound , just like a women.

Comedy can be great, we all can relate. Tom petty may have passed but this forums kicking ass!

Again I Ry me how can I Ry me about Comedy.co.uk

Your comedy will be great, fight for whats on your plate,

But with this site your Comedy will be Ay Oh kay....

Just dont write just like a women, unless you are one

Comedy forum .co. uk

write it for um your comedy will be A okay.

For Dude read Rockstar or Million Dollar?

I think there's something to be said about the beta male. It can't just be alpha males and the gay males.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 6th October 2017, 6:59 AM

For Dude read Rockstar or Million Dollar?

I think there's something to be said about the beta male. It can't just be alpha males and the gay males.

I have no Idea what that means? Ha first time i'm saying that to someone else lol. Does this mean you liked the poem or not?

If you think it can be improved anyone can join in, as I always say with my writing and others have noticed I have a certain style if you want to add something or polish it or whatever anyone can join in.