Kickstarting with Only Fools & Horses star John Challis

Hello Everyone,

I'm currently Kickstarting a short film based on a true story by John Challis and we need all the help we can get to see it made!

It's all set on the afternoon of the 1966 World Cup final where a touring theatre company is trying to perform a matinee of William Shakespeare's Twelfth Night, all while watching the match on a small TV backstage.

Here's a link to see the campaign: http://kck.st/2tggTxf

Anyone who follows John on Twitter will see he's been tweeting about it loads, and he was even on TalkSport2 radio at the weekend to talk about it too.

Any help supporting or sharing our campaign could make all the difference to us!

Thanks for your time and all the best,
Mark (Writer/Director)

Sounds interesting.

Just thought i would mention - i was reading the Kickstarter page to see what type of production it was and the first mention of 'comedy' came half way down the page. I would suggest you big up the 'funny' right at the start, it is after all what John Challis fans will be looking for. And a couple of very funny lines being 'performed' even if it is as a rehearsal will help pull people in.

good luck with the fundraising.

Hello!

Thank you for the reply and feedback - quite right about the 'comedy', have duly added that now! :)

We have a video just of John talking more about his experience to go up soon too, but if we can get some video of our actors working through some of the scenes, we'll be sure to get that up there too.

Thanks again for taking the time to look through our campaign!

Move to performing?

Do we all get credits as "Producers" like the John Otway film?