British Comedy Guide

West Midlands Comedy Writers Opportunity

JamieSWF

• Wednesday 21st June 2017, 2:36pm
  • Birmingham, United Kingdom
  • 4 posts

A broadcast executive has encouraged us at Screenwriters Forum to create a (local) panel of youth-focused, fresh, responsive comedy, sketch and topical writers! Has your comedy writing got bite, freshness, and youth appeal? Contact us to express an interest or recommend someone! Add your comments to this thread - anyone named will have to confirm on their own behalves that they want to hear from us - we'll send out details LATER to everyone who confirms an interest, we can't answer queries individually here. Exciting!

We'll set a writing challenge for anyone that confirms interest early in the week of 26th June with the deadline on the following Sunday night (2nd July).

Email support@friendlycreatives.co.uk or message/comment here (I will need your email though so I can send out the challenge next week) to express interest.

Ben Goodman

• Friday 23rd June 2017, 12:16am
  • Chesterfield Derbyshire, United Kingdom
  • 1 posts

Extremely interested!

Patrick Robinson

• Sunday 25th June 2017, 12:50pm
  • 41 posts

Hi, thanks for the post. I'm interested in this: I've just sent an email to the address stated above. Patrick.

JamieSWF

• Monday 26th June 2017, 9:24am
  • 4 posts

Thanks all! Some more info should be coming out today with the brief for the writing challenge.

Ponderer

• Tuesday 27th June 2017, 12:46pm
  • England
  • 695 posts

Hi Jamie,

Definitely interested. Just a quick check; are you limiting this to writers of a certain age - or just to those who can write for the market you suggest?

Osian

• Tuesday 27th June 2017, 6:10pm
  • South Wales, United Kingdom
  • 1 posts

Very interested in this!