What happened to the blind circumcisor?

He got the sack.

Greetings everyone, lovely to meet you all, I'm Joe Pineapples and I have a small YouTube channel that's been going for about 6 months now. I've been hesitant to call it a comedy channel, or to label it in any way, but if I'm honest with myself the main joy I get from it is making people laugh. I rant about a wide range of topics while attempting to be funny, everything from crazy articles in The Guardian to Hulk Hogan's sex-tape-trial to Gypsy Youtube reviews. My videos tend to be long-form format (usually around 15-20 mins) so it's difficult to get viewers, as that's quite a bit of time to invest in a stranger's video. Or maybe I'm just crushingly unfunny - which would mean that mother has been lying to me. That bitch.

I'm going to post my latest video on the feedback forum - from what I've read so far, the replies seem to be able to toe the line between brutal honesty and genuine encouragement, which is exactly what I'm looking for.

I'll definitely try to stick around and contribute to the community, unless everyone is mean about my video in which case I'll convince myself that you're all just jealous and are engaged in a secretive conspiracy to keep me down.

Can you link to your channel in this thread? I'd give it a watch.
I think generally, most youtubers capture their audience's attention for an average of less than 3 minutes. Though I think you can check the statistics on your channel to see a figure specific to your own channel.

Have you considered making shorter videos, or breaking up your videos into multiple parts. I haven't seen them yet, so I don't know if that's much of a suggestion or not.

I like to make people laugh too Mr pineapples.
Every time I show them your picture, I always get a ton of laughs! 🤣