Baddiel and Skinner Unplanned

Does anyone know ANYWHERE I can get my hands on the TV series of Baddiel and Skinner unplanned (not the live DVD, the actual TV series).

Series 1 is on YouTube. I'd pay millions of pounds for videos/dvds of series 2-5.

Anyone???!

Unfortunately it looks like ITV have abandoned and forgotten the show.

Just listen to Frank's weekly radio show on Absolute. There's even a couple of podcast episodes featuring Mr Baddiel on iTunes.

Oh wow, I've just discovered podcasts (I know, I'm a bit slow), and this is a very pleasing addition to my library.

Does anyone know of a way to access the radio show Absolute in the US?

Ooh, nevermind, I found it. As well as the episodes when Lee Mack filled in for Frank Skinner (I adore Lee Mack). So happy right now!

Can you access the iTunes podcast system via the US? A new episode is uploaded each Saturday afternoon. I don't tend to listen to the full three-hour show at time of broadcast as I don't really want all of the music and adverts polluting my poor ears!

We do have the iTunes podcast system here. I use some other app though.
I'm glad the songs and adverts are taken out when it's posted.
I'm really enjoying going through the back logs of episodes. The only thing about the podcast that annoys me slightly is that Emily Dean lady. I don't understand the point of her.