Vagina Time

Hey guys, this is the first long piece I've done. It's somewhere between a sketch and a short film, I hope you enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18cxtbaboTs

I couldn't load it, is it about those types who wear Apple watches?

Loaded OK for me first time, but will watch it later.

The title is a sure-fire winner and I doubt that anyone who sees it will fail to click on either the thread or the YouTube clip.

Sadly, however, the title appears to be the best part of the film - and by a very very long way.

I say 'appears' because I lasted only two and a half minutes of the film's 24-minute running time.

I didn't watch the rest because most of the initial 10% is just appallingly DULL and life is far too short to spend hoping that a film that starts badly is going to improve. They very very very rarely do.

I had a slightly more positive experience.
I was enjoying the laid back style - though some of the takes were a little indulgent - but it fell apart for me with the appearance of the OTT agent, who seemed to be from another kind of show altogether.
Couldn't hack it after that I'm afraid.

The second half of the film is stronger I think (from the talk show scene onward), but I do understand stopping because of a dull start. Thanks for giving it a chance.

Watched all of it - actually thought the first half was best but on the whole it's not super I'm afraid

Quote: Davey Jay @ 26th July 2015, 3:41 PM BST

the first half was best

If my own experience with vaginas is anything to go by, it's usually the last few seconds that are the best.

I like the left half the best. since the stroke

Plus I have a small penis so I enjoy the first half the most