Help: Who did this joke?

I watched a stand up performance a couple of years ago, and the joke was:

The comedian had been at an airport, post 911 mood, there came this middle eastern looking guy at the gate, sat down, and the comedian started thinking about all the terrible things that could happen. Then he realized he had been looking straight at this guy the whole time while he was thinking this. He is full of shame, and the punchline is something along the lines of "so I'm in the airport bathroom blowing this arab guy"...

It's not that it's the best joke ever, I just remembered I really liked it at the time, and I can't remember which comedian did it. This has been bugging me for at least a year now. I think he was british, but I'm not even sure of that. Even though the setup is simular, it is not Ricky Gervais in his "Science" special in Chicago, because that takes a slightly different direction.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Sounds a bit like something Stewart Lee or Richard Herring might say...

It's not Stewart Lee though he did do a similar routine that involved farting into a microphone

I recognise it from somewhere. Made me think of Marcus Brigstocke for some reason. Or David Baddiel.

Hal Cruttenden, I recall, did a similar routine but I watch a lot of stand-up so it tends to all mesh together.

Oh man, that is going to bug me for the rest of the day!