The Russell Howard and Jon Richardson show

Great show, great podcasts I recommend them to everyone and anyone lol. Here's the link to the podcast. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/podcasts/rh6m/

The live show is on sunday morning and I think you can listen to it on listen again.

I only listened to it for the first time this week.
It's brilliant!

How long have they been doing it together?
They're really funny as a duo.

Is there a program to download podcasts without using iTunes? Just a simple downloader program?

Lol, nevermind :)

And thanks Dan.

I think I started on the first one so 9 so far I guess but thats just the podcasts not sure how long the radio show before. ye they rinse eachother proper good like only friends can do.

Ooo, sounds good. I'll have to have a listen.

Indeed this is a fantastic show, and for those asking they've been on 6Music since November 2006.

It was show 47 today! The podcast version has only been going since the last week of July. (number 9 tomorrow)

Although the podcasts are good, they are usually about 1/3 of Russells and Jon''s banter each week, the full show with music edited out total about 1hr 20 mins and they appear on at least one private torrent site i know of.

The new one is out thats on my mp3 as well lol Only prob with mp3ing (yeah to me thats a verb) them is walking down the town i might randomly laugh people must think im insane... they would be right... joking. I wouldnt mind a longer podcast though if it's only one third .

Quote: danield1000 @ September 24, 2007, 8:27 PM

Only prob with mp3ing (yeah to me thats a verb) them is walking down the town i might randomly laugh people must think im insane...

I listen to Hancock's Half Hour in the gym. Talk about awkward. :-/

New podcast out just thought id tell everyone.

this is a really good show. very funny.
i would recommend 6music as a whole. excellent music.

Just a reminder to anyone who forgot the new podcast is out now.

I used to listen to this all the time, but I don't like it as much now that Russell Howard has left.
Although they do have some good guests on there so I still listen to it once in a while.