New website - feedback required

It's been a long, long time since I posted on here, but I have not forgotten you. In fact on the website, that I'd like you to take a look at, I explain how useful the British Comedy Guide was in helping me start writing.

As part of my degree course I am required to create a website using WordPress and seek some feedback. The brief states that it has to support/be of benefit to a particular community. I chose the community of new writers and made the following site: http://creativewritersurvival.wordpress.com/

Initially I wasn't sure how useful I could make it, after all there are already a lot of good quality websites about writing. What I was aiming for was to create a site that provides a broad overview based on my own experiences and then link you to lots of other sites and resources. Whilst I do refer to things I have written, I'm not trying to promote them; I use them to illustrate certain points and to simply explain how much/little experience I have.

It would be great if you could take a look at it. Who knows, you might find it useful. There's a page entitled Feedback on which I've put a link to a short Survey Monkey questionnaire. It only takes 1-2 minutes to complete. All responses will be gratefully received.

Many thanks

It certainly looks nice. The parts of it I prefer the most are where you are actually talking about your own career and achievements. I tend to like stories of people who make their own way and build themselves from the ground up.

Is the feedback directly linked to your degree? If not I would drop that altogether.

Hey I have to do a similar thing for my media degree course, but also want to turn it into something I can use afterwards, rather than it just being a project that I never look at again. I#ve got some ideas for how I want it to be and what I want it to be about. Can I ask whether you used web hosting? I was thinking of using this provider: https://www.1and1.com/web-hosting. that was a get a domain that isn't wordpress or something. if you know anythign about this or what's good to use then any advice would be appreciated cheers!