Comedy Partner Wanted

Hi comedy folk, my name is Tony and I've decided, on a bit of a whim, that I want to become a comedy superstar and I want YOU, yes YOU to help me achieve this dream I've had for all of 5 minutes.

I'd like to do something involving sketches or sitcoms, maybe stand up or online skits, anything really that will make me rich and famous.

I have a great sense of humour, my mates are always telling me how funny I am. Once when I saw a man washing his car I shouted out "You can do mine next, if you want!", oh how we laughed!

I've not yet written, filmed or produced anything, in fact I've done absolutely bugger all so far to follow my dream because when did anyone get anywhere in comedy on their own using motivation, dedication and hard work?

I mean, I Googled this forum, what more do you want me to do?

So, if you are a dedicated, talented, ambitious comedy writer/performer please get in touch so that I can ride your coat tails to stardom.

Thanks,
TC

How old do we have to be?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 11th February 2014, 11:02 AM GMT

How old do we have to be?

Preferably in the BBC3 demographic, as that's where I see myself heading.

If you can be young and attractive, that would be a bonus.

I'll get me slacks.

I saw a really dirty van once, and using my finger wrote 'CLEAN ME!' in the dirt!

I'm really wacky like that!!!!

I too am looking for someone to turn my vague concepts into comedy gold!!!

Quote: Tony Cowards @ 11th February 2014, 10:55 AM GMT

I have a great sense of humour, my mates are always telling me how funny I am. Once when I saw a man washing his car I shouted out "You can do mine next, if you want!", oh how we laughed!

You're still annoyed I ran off with your dog.

Well as you've just pointed out I've got your verbal consent right there.

Where would one get hold of one of these 'coat tails' to ride? I imagine it would be Robert Dyas? They do everything.

Ah I went to Robert DyeAss and all they had was tanning lotion for the buttocks.

Unimpressed

Welcome, Tony.