Topical sketches

I know on here is a skit comp and also a I read the news today topic, but I was thinking would there be room for some sort of topical sketch thread/area where people post sketches that are topical, stuff that is in the the news happening now, stuff that people are talking about sort of thing. There may be one already that I haven't found I am sure if there is someone will send me a link.

But I think it would be good to see some quick fire stuff from people on here.

I believe that quite a proportion of stuff posted within Critique is, already, topical. Perhaps you should start a discussion in that forum asking contributors to agree to a standard thread topic format to mark out which, at quick glance, are topical.

Thanks Aaron for your reply, you are right it is already in Critique some shape, I was thinking of a sort of have I got news for you/onion section type of thing. I think as a sub category in Critique it will get lost and go off on to many tangents. It was only a thought and I appreciate your reply, it is good to see that the admin here are lively, I never doubted it, you got my ip address if you change your mind ping me. Thanks