I could do with the support and some feedback.

Hey guys. I'm Zaynab. I've recently started a YouTube channel where I upload short comedy skits. Well I try to make them funny :P. I would really love to hear your feedback and ways I can improve. I could also do with the support so if anyone has a Google/youtube account, please subscribe to my channel, but only if you like my content. Also if you don't mind sharing my videos so that other people see it, I would appreciate it. Thanks :).

Www.youtube.com/zaynabzone

Hey Zaynab, well done for posting stuff up here and asking for some feedback, My advice would be to get a director or editor to work with you and make what you do a bit more ... err edited. Haven's seen all but you need to just get in quick with it and punch it out.

Quote: Marc P @ September 30 2012, 12:18 AM BST

Hey Zaynab, well done for posting stuff up here and asking for some feedback, My advice would be to get a director or editor to work with you and make what you do a bit more ... err edited. Haven's seen all but you need to just get in quick with it and punch it out.

Thanks for the feedback :). I agree with the quick with it and punch it out coz I do seem to blag things out abit. But as for getting a director, I can't afford to hire one lol. I do it myself

I thought some of the awkward moments were good, and I could relate to a few of them, and you seem comfortable in front of the camera, the game show was to long,and a bit confusing.

keep at it I will subscribe to your channel, all in all I enjoyed the videos