Afternoon All!

Hello all, hope this introduction finds you in good spirits (vodka, rum etc....please don't take that as an indication of my level of "funny", I'm not normally as funny as this!). Hopefully this profile will give you a flavour of what I'm about as it were, the words in brackets are key words to describe me I think:

I'm Andy, 27 years old, a mancunian who still lived in Manchester (ambitious), currently work as a civil servant (sexy), and am looking for something more exciting (ambit....erm....repetitive). I write mostly for myself (multi-layered) and it can sometimes make me chuckle (gsoh), but I'd like to do this more seriously (serious, but in a comical way) and imagine conversing (social) with you (direct) fine (flattering) beautiful (compulsive liar) people (honest) it'd stimulate my creative side and hopefully lead to a better and more rewarding and enjoyable career than my current one in the dear old civil service.

Feel free to get in touch with any ideas, thoughts, or just to introduce yourself, I look forward to meeting you all, thanks for your time, which, let's be honest, could've been spent in a much more productive way Wave :)

Welcome Andy,

I too am a Northerner, and also work for the government Coolwelcome to the site Wave

Hello there Wave

Hello both and thanks for a lovely warm welcome.

Will Cam where did it all go wrong for us?! I assume like me you're just bringing it down from the inside, I just do it in a subtle way, by being fairly lazy and doing the absolute minimum required to stay employed...

Rarely more than 65%

Hi Andy. Pull your finger out. I pay your wages. ;)

(You've never heard that before, right?)

Welcome Along Andy Enjoy this wonderful forum

Welcome to the forum, Andy.

Welcome Andy, from another public sector worker. Fortunately for me, I'm not northern.

Thanks everyone, thoroughly warm welcome from you fine specimens.

Aaron you're right that's a new one on me, people can be so cruel :'-(

Ah Rob you're one of those more successful drains on the taxpayer.

How is everyone this morning?