Comedy Spots

This is really a video-maker opp but is sure to be of interest: http://www.comedyspots.tv/
Money, your own online series and mentoring from David Mitchell. Probably the most excitement you can have without Melanie C and a shower attachment.

I'm looking to enter this - looks pretty awesome IMO and I have several ideas I think might work...

If anyone else is going for it though I'd suggest looking over the rules/terms pretty throughly - specifically clauses 28, 29 which (in summary) states the 'prize' of £10,000 is actually a year long development deal, paid in instalments provided you can deliver 52 'episodes' - which is worth considering before you enter an animation that took you 2 months to make... (Or an idea that can't run for a year)

Also clause 30 gives Channel Flip 50/50 rights to the content, and first option on TV or film projects - dunno how this would work out if you're using your stand up material on the channel so again, worth considering how it might affect you...

Note - I'm not sure these clauses are bad, just worth being aware of before you enter.

On the other hand if anyone wants advice on doing a video (or help if they're near bristol) I did do a media degree and will impart any wisdom/tips I can remember.

Edit: Terms are here for the link-challenged