Hello.

Our work sent round an email a couple of weeks back. It was a round robin about 'managers of the future'. It said how the current management were going to select people they thought would lead our company into the bright future lasting a 1,000 years and all that.

Earlier I noticed TBBM reading a follow up (that I didn't get) detailing how he'd been selected and should report to a secret location and await further information.

So this is me. Stuck here in a rut going nowhere.

No wonder I'm such a miserable B.

Hello.

What you need is one of those, "earn extra money from home" things. That will get you sorted.

Who is TBBH Btw?

Is BF trying to push people into prositution again?

Hello, fellow doomed underling.

Welcome, ... uh, longtime.

Quote: bigfella @ June 18 2012, 3:11 PM BST

Hello.

What you need is one of those, "earn extra money from home" things. That will get you sorted.

Who is TBBH Btw?

TBBM is 'the bloke behind me'. He was a popular character from the pages of When Saturday Comes (when it was funny).

I still use it though, partly to annoy people but seeing as I'm new here I'll try to keep that down to a minimum for now.

Erm, I didn't know where to put this and am a bit nervous about starting new threads blowing my own vuvuzuela.

But if you're coming to Edinburgh for the festival then I'd love it if you came to see me in the Beehive on the Grassmarket. 11th, 14th, 18th, 22nd August from 12pm-1pm.

The show is free - FREE - FrreeEEEEEeeeee and The Beehive is a great boozer down stairs, a relaxed lounge bar on the middle and a dreamy comedy club on the top.

If you want more info www.scottishcomedyfestival.com

If you want less information

Hi Longtime Wave sorry can't make it to Edinburgh, but had very little success in trying to organise a meet' in Manchester! :$

Quote: dellas @ July 26 2012, 4:24 PM BST

Hi Longtime Wave sorry can't make it to Edinburgh, but had very little success in trying to organise a meet' in Manchester! :$

I've never used an emoticon (as I believe the kids on the street refer to the collection of punctuation marks that now make up 90% of the English language) but is that little face making the universal sign for 'wanker'?

Is this the BCG's equivalent of 'Snake Chalmer' on Catchphrase?

Welcome.