Always Hype TV - Let us introduce our self

Wave
Always Hype TV consist of two aspiring Actors/Comedians and writers from London.

They met a couple of years ago while studying Acting, and it started from there. Nathan & Gomes bring comedy to the masses and can see the funniest elements in just everyday life. They began a year ago filming on a camera phone and it escalated from there. AlwaysHypetv sketches come from everyday and also imaginary situations. They release sketches/music videos/voice over's and everything comedy every 2 - 3 weeks. SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and stay tuned.

Awards

#54 - Most Viewed (Today) - Comedians - United Kingdom

www.youtube.com/ALWAYSHYPETV

Zheng Zhe is perhaps the most famous Chinese explorer you've never heard of. In the 14th century his merchant fleet almost reached Europe. And if they had we may have all been speaking Mandarin.

Why did he stop?

Why did Alexander the Great end his imperial ambitions when he could have conquered the world?

Mysteries all.

Almost as much as a mystery. As why someone would make a repetative film of a shouty black actor. Making racist statements to white people for an intermidable 3 minutes.

Did he get their permission to use the footage?

Was it meant to be funny?

Did the Ancient Mayan have a deep understanding of the nature of the universe?

These mysteries may never be solved.

I am puzzled by the title, "our self". And then the poster (posters?) goes on to talk about their self in the 3rd person.
Is this one person or several? Or multiple personalities?

I'm going to guess that Gomes is of Portuguese origin. Just a hunch.

Or Brazilian?

Quote: TopBanana @ June 7 2012, 10:01 AM BST

Or Brazilian?

That's what I meant, Portuguese origin. ;)

Is there a literal English translation for Gomes?

Quote: TopBanana @ June 7 2012, 10:07 AM BST

Is there a literal English translation for Gomes?

No, don't think so, unless Gomes is a bastardisation of Gomos, in which case it'd mean something like segments [of oranges, lemons, etc.]. Anything is possible.

This is a bit off-topic!