Paul Merton's Out Of My Head Tour

Is anyone going to see this? It's not getting great reviews, and from the sounds of it, he's repeating a lot material from his 'And This Is Me' tour. Well, some of the stuff he's apparently saying about his mental illness is from that show, anyway.

If you have seen it, do you think the reviews are fair or not?

Ooh I really hope someone replies who's been. I'm going to see him this coming Friday and I've read quite a few negative reviews on the ticketmaster website. I'm not expecting belly laughs. I know his humour is surreal and unlike a traditional stand up, but I've liked watching him on TV for years now, so I hope it's not a disappointment seeing him live.

I hope so too. I have a feeling it's going to be a lot like his Live at the Pallidium show he did in 1994. Although that had its moments, it was quite surreal as well.

But I did love the pantomime!

Quote: Lassoon @ 7th April 2012, 7:05 PM BST

I hope so too. I have a feeling it's going to be a lot like his Live at the Pallidium show he did in 1994. Although that had its moments, it was quite surreal as well.

But I did love the pantomime!

Richard Vranch was wearing a red bikini!

I recall seeing this show live and it was ...... OK I guess? My friend commented on Merton, Webster and Vranch's strange sensible shoes.