Hello from the West Country

Hello, Wave

I just thought I'd quickly pop in and say a quick piece about myself. I've spent the last few weeks reading around these forums and enjoying what I see, it's certainly been a good morale booster at times!

My name is Simon and I currently live in Plymouth. I am renowned for doing some rather foolish things, including signing up for the Edinburgh Fringe when drunk, agreeing to stand at the next election for the Monster Raving Loony Party as a bet, and just arriving back from France (after a couple of friends and I decided to buy ferry tickets simply because we were walking past the ferry... this led to an interesting phone call to explain why were weren't at the party we had been walking towards at the time...)

As for more interesting things, I am currently busy setting up a new Comedy Club for the area, as there is only a small amount of stand-up I can find down here. We've almost got the first night's line-up sorted for the end of April, and before that we have an open mic night. So, all hands on deck for the time being.
(Slight plug, sorry... http://www.facebook.com/PlymouthComedy)

How did you fare standing for the MRL Party?

Hello, Simon.

Welcome Simon

Hiya :)

How cme you had your passpots with you?