Open Mic Night In Ashford, Kent on the 19th of Jan

Hey all

Platform 5, a new wine bar right next to ashford international train station is trying to start up an open mic night for music and comedy, and they've promised me the compare spot if I can bring in some people.

i'm currently looking to see if there is anyone in the area who is interested, spots range from 5-15 mins, and I think a prize can be arranged for the winner. God knows kent needs a decent open mic scene.

Josh

Quote: JoshBB @ January 6 2012, 7:55 PM GMT

Hey all

Platform 5, a new wine bar right next to ashford international train station is trying to start up an open mic night for music and comedy, and they've promised me the compare spot if I can bring in some people.

i'm currently looking to see if there is anyone in the area who is interested, spots range from 5-15 mins, and I think a prize can be arranged for the winner. God knows kent needs a decent open mic scene.

Josh

What sort of prize?

Is this still going on? I'm in canterbury and would be very interested in getting involved.

I would contact the wine bar in question. Have you tried the Jolly Sailor in Canterbury? There was a place called Coffee and Corks, but it closed down.

Hi
I'd definitely be interested in doing a set but can't do Thu 19th

Hi, dunno if this went ahead or not, but as a wannabe comic just starting out and being Ashford based. I'd defo be interested if u do any more. I have a 7-8 minute set which could be extended to 10 or shortened to 5. Please let me know if u are planning any more