Updated: Episode 1 of Sitcom "Bonus Features"

Hey

Started writing the first episode of Bonus Features a while back. I'm maybe 1/2 to 3/4 of the way through now and thought it would be a good time to get some feedback. The episode is called "Bullets of Fire" and it's on the site (in the sig). I'd be interested to hear what you think.

Cheers.

Don't wanna embarrass you, Tom, but the Gibb & Will is short & sharp and I can see it going on forever. The Bits & Pieces were good, too. If I were you I'd submit a few episodes of G & W to BBC7's Play & Record (or whatever the f**k it's called). G&W would adapt easily to radio. Submissions are closed 16 July.

Your photo looks like someone who ain't gonna make it to 30. Don't let it be due to any doubts about your ability to write. The characters come alive with ease and minimal wordage. The humour is fun & amusing. The work and its format are clean and easy on the eyes. It looks honed; the result of much refinement.

I've not come across better scripts in the 3 weeks or so that I've been at this forum. The dialogue is very very good. It conveys an image of the characters with ease & brevity. The humour has a decency and a maturity about it that I've not seen in other scripts here at BSG (and that's NOT to say they don't exist!).

Keep at it, Mofo.

The Skibbster

Ha Cheers Skibb. With regards to me not reaching 30, is that cause I look derpessed? If so a lot of people tell me that when I'm not making any particular expression and I always say "it's the way my face falls" You see I have downward sloping eyes which look sad, in fact I'm rarely close to sad. I'm gonna go on forever, I don't believe in death, can't see the point.

With regards to the scripts thanks a lot. Gibb and Will are particular faves of mine too. Thanks for the tip about Play and Record, I'm always looking for new places to send them to try and get them seen.

Any thoughts on Bonus Features?

I can't find 'Play and Record' Skibb do you have a link?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/writersroom/opportunity/play_and_record.shtml

Ah Cheers, I was looking at the BBC 7 page