Green Wing book signing

There is going to be a book signing at Forbidden Planet, where Stephen Mangan, Karl Theobald, Pippa Haywood and Mark Heap will be signing copies of the first series scripts. It will be at Forbidden Planet's Shaftsbury Avenue branch, on 10 November 2006 at 2pm. You can order reserve copies if you can't make it for £11.99, but you must make a reserve by 12pm on the 9 November.

do you know when it goes on until? im at school that day

Not really...sorry.

Probably only an hour or so, sorry!

It doesn't matter, because you can always pre-order a signed copy of the book.

ah it's ok...i'll just have to grin and bear it :(

Hi i looked on the website but how do you pre order a signed copy? please tell me as i cant go because of school :( They always do signings on a school day! series 1...2 now this arghhhh! when am i ever going to meet them lol!

You can't, unfortunately. Just a normal one, which you can then get signed.

Oh, no, maybe not... Just go through here - http://www.forbiddenplanet.com/1345254.shtml

:)

but it says signed copyies in stock from friday, should i wait till friday to get one then?

No, you have to pre-order now if you want one, otherwise they won't know how many to get the cast to sign!

Did anyone else go? It was awesome!

I was planning to, but after a long series of events, was just too tired to make it. Ah well, hopefully the second series book will get a signing, and I can get them both done then. :)

Yeah- I asked Pippa and Mark and they said there would be another one (in May I think?) Also, I've heard that Michelle will be signing the DVD special whenever that comes out!

Ah, can't wait for that. She really is lovely. :)