New Sketch

Just a basic sketch that me and my friend created, let me know what you think :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIESkmRm2Cw

Passable, but not much of a joke in there.

Quote: sootyj @ June 19 2011, 9:33 PM BST

Passable, but not much of a joke in there.

Yeah its quite dry actually, after realising this I hoped that including the music would help but it hasn't. Cared to check out any of the other videos? I personally find them funnier

Maydo

There's a good idea in there though. The idea of the guy giving up the childish geeky penguin for the equally sad more adult Warcraft is a good idea.

You just need to make it I dunno neater.

Quote: sootyj @ June 19 2011, 9:45 PM BST

Maydo

There's a good idea in there though. The idea of the guy giving up the childish geeky penguin for the equally sad more adult Warcraft is a good idea.

You just need to make it I dunno neater.

Im annoyed that we didn't put more effort in, as most of the shots we only tried once so it meant I didn't really get into it or get an amount of good, funny footage. Just awkward silences :P

The jerky cutting is a bit offputting, but not as much as the total lack of a joke. Maybe it could work as an idea, but needs to be written a whole lot better (and acted tbh).

Maybe the non penguin guy could go into his own room, start playing WOW and say "Club Penguin... what a sad loser"?

just a quick thought.

Quote: Lady Laughter @ June 19 2011, 11:03 PM BST

The jerky cutting is a bit offputting, but not as much as the total lack of a joke. Maybe it could work as an idea, but needs to be written a whole lot better (and acted tbh).

Maybe the non penguin guy could go into his own room, start playing WOW and say "Club Penguin... what a sad loser"?

just a quick thought.

Damn I'd wish I'd thought of that :D yeah it was a very spur of the moment thing and most shots were only taken once so the cuts are an attempt to cut out the awkward silences

Try a remake - after all, it's not like it costs any money!

Don't stop trying, but remember some people will always be brutally honest. These people are useful.