The Tom - "Frustration"

Hey Guys,

I have posted on here before about my character "The Tom" who is a professional wrestler attempting to expand his media horizons - despite working with his bumbling agent and even more bumbling personal assistant. We just released the new video called "Frustration"

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, and we also have two previous videos at http://www.youtube.com/thetomtakingover

FRUSTRATION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJTZVi6uyU8

Thread moved to the correct forum.

I can't believe you're still sticking at this. It's not funny at all, it's poorly written, the acting is below average... just give it up, because the Tom will NOT be taking over.

Thanks for moving this to the right section - my apologises for posting in the wrong place. Thanks for the feedback also, we've still got some future ideas in the pipeline which are a continuing improvement on what we've done so far so we're always looking to push forward with the idea. We've taken what you have said onboard also Lady Laughter so I look forward to posting the next one in the future. The Tom will take over :)

I'll give you credit that it looks really good. The shots and editing are really nice. The content isn't as bad as Lady Laughter would suggest, but I do have to echo her words about the acting. It's not quite believable and isn't bad enough to be a gimmick. Also it should end where Tom is unconscious in front of the car, being kicked.

Wicks is right here guys. It looked good which made me watch it but the performance and script just wasn't up to it.

Thanks for the feedback guys, indeed after posting the video up we've all had some time away from it and came to the same conclusions ourselves. Script/dialogue and character development are the name of the game from now on in order to make improvements. I'll post back with the next one which we are confident will be quite a satisfying and funny watch.

You keep flogging that dead Tom.. I mean, horse.

Its far from perfect no doubt Lady Laughter and there is no hiding from that fact, I just see it as a something fun to film and something that can develop. Infact the wrestling character The Tom is based on started off as the worst wrestler I have ever seen for years and now has been WWE Champion and proved everyone wrong. The next script we have is pretty fantastic and will no doubt take it to another level. Let me know what you think when I post it up a month or so down the line, I like your honest approach to things and I'm sure even you will admit things will be on the up. :)

YES! I want to laugh at The Tom, I really do!

I hate being mean all the bloody time, and want everyone to amuse me, so good luck and I will cross fingers for ya!