I done a new sketch thing...

...here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdA52l1D0Ug

Please feel free to 'like' / comment, as I am insecure.

Oh, and apologies for only really ever posting to promote stuff. Sorry. Although you are all nice people at BCG so I'm sure you won't mind too much anyway.

Ta.

I liked the idea and the acceptance of the situation with only mild irritation from the people in the front. The punchline worked nicely too, but the laughs were far too few. I think maybe trimming it and working in some funnier pay offs would have been to it's benefit.

Ben Rickets I'm going to invent a time machine and go back to school and bully you, you little shit.

But okay, valid criticism.

(In case anyone is wondering, Ben and I did go to school together, and I was in the year above him).

Quote: AlbionGray @ May 16 2011, 9:31 PM BST

Ben Rickets I'm going to invent a time machine and go back to school and bully you, you little shit.

But okay, valid criticism.

(In case anyone is wondering, Ben and I did go to school together, and I was in the year above him).

We may even have got the same bus. Were you on the 410?

Nope. But I remember everyone used to say "The bus driver's name is Ricketts". Not sure why.

I liked the car journey one. Dialogue tricky to hear all the time and could have had an extra laugh out of the material he's whacking off to (Tractor News, Betterware, etc) but it was a good idea and had a good pay off. :)

Cheers Norman.