Unholy Behaviour Podcast

Hi, I'm new to this website, but I thought I'd post some information about a podcast that I have written, directed, co-produced and self funded (through horrible warehouse shifts), which I have uploaded this weekend. It's called Unholy Behaviour and a synopsis is listed below. If you like the look of it then here is the link: http://www.arrandutton.com/projects/unholybehaviour/podcast/

I'd love some feedback good or bad as I'm still trying to hone my craft as a comedy writer.

God is angry as constant feuding between Jesus and Moses is beginning to disrupt the peace and tranquility that he has created in Heaven. He punishes the pair by sending them back to Earth to share a flat in London, hoping that the experience will teach them to work together and how to respect one another.

God's plan seems flawed as Jesus succumbs to a playboy lifestyle of sex, drugs and alcohol, after discovering that he can use his superior powers to make his trip back to Earth an extremely pleasant one, whilst making Moses' life a living hell.

However, this was all part of God's plan and when he takes Jesus' powers away from him, he discovers he needs Moses, as both of them have to adapt quickly to survive in modern day society and work together to earn their passage back to Heaven.