James Blond - Animation

Hey Guys. I did some audio waaaay back, and decided to put some animation to it using that Goanimate thing that YouTube kept trying to push onto me (which obviously worked)

Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think. Might do another one if this gets more than zero views. Took me long enough to edit the thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eIdyA7vHjM

Yes, I really should be in bed now. Damn time, shifting everywhere.

I had a go using GoAnimate. Found it quite frustrating. So I'm impressed to see your effort.

It was very well performed and put together. Good script too. Well done.

(I made a thread in the General Forums if you want to see my effort)

;)

Cheers! Yeah, it was very fiddly to begin with, especially lining up the speech with the faces. But it does get easier. I'll check yours out.

I do think this thing is good for small sketches though.

Oh yeah, it's definitely a good thing for people who can't record their sketches in any other way. As as far as these animation-wizard things go, it's quite a good one. I think the main issue I had it that it was a drag on my computers memory.

Just checked out your doctors sketch - some great lines in there! Especially the dick between legs one.

Yeah, processing power. if my computer could talk, it would say: "I'm gettin too old for this s**t."

Cheers man! Double points for managing to wrangle positive feedback in someone else's critique thread! :D

They should offer a download version. I'd spend hours wasting time on it. Errr

Very good, like the "shall we make it more interesting" gag.

One thing that bugs me though, why is James Blond not blond? I would've thought with Daniel Craig being the first blond Bond this would be worth doing as a small visual "gag"?

Quote: Tony Cowards @ March 27 2011, 10:59 AM GMT

Very good, like the "shall we make it more interesting" gag.

One thing that bugs me though, why is James Blond not blond? I would've thought with Daniel Craig being the first blond Bond this would be worth doing as a small visual "gag"?

Maybe it's like Curly from Coronation Street - meant 'ironically' :P (It's not)

Funny, but the piece could have been a bit snappier; there seemed to be huge gaps between each line that made the thing drag.

True. It was quite hard getting the pacing right when I was doing all the voices. Didn't have the ebb and flow of a real conversation.