your only an alcoholic if you use baileys as milk

Wave

Therapist (to group)
Welcome to this A.A Session and by judging by the scent of someone they are in the wrong A.A session.

Vagrant stands up with a bottle in a bag and begins to walk out.

Therapist (as vagrant is walking out)
You want the door on the far left, you’ll know when your there as the smell of piss and vomit becomes … PUNGENT. Where was I, oh yes welcome all again… and by the look of some of you it appear that the grim reaper has been near those waists eh? Girls? Eh? (Some girls put their head in shame) Some of you are looking wafer thin. Commiseration to those and to the winner of the bag of bones award who this week is … KELLY where are you love come on. Look at her… bony bitch.

Skeleton walks up collect award and put head down in shame.

Therapist (to group)
So, girls today we are going to discuss Food for thought. (In Background, you will hear girls vomit) Now there are several ways this is done, most importantly, there is spit and swallow. (Does the action of spit and swallow) but this ultimately depends on what you are going to eat (she licks her lips and smiles to herself ).

The therapist can be heard in the background whilst the view moves to a group of girls sat opposite her. There are three in total girl 1 girl 2 and girl 3 girl 1 is thin but hardly as cause for concern she is wearing high heel and office wear with her hair up. Girl 2 looks like(any suggestions) Girl 3 she is considerably ample in her stature. Is wearing tight jeans that lead to an overspill of her waist. She is wearing a t-shirt saying “im thinner than I look”.

Girl 1:
Every blooming week now im sure listening to her is making me, disappear. Do this do that. Take her for instance she’s as thin as rake

Audience see raqchel for the first time she is a garden rake with blonde ponytails, googly eyes and big wide-open red lips.

Raqchel: (soft and quick like a bird screech that utters confusion)
Rake

View back to therapist

Therapist:
Let us take a short break. We will re-commence in 5 minutes just enough time for the spitters and skitters to sort themselves in AND out. Also, feel free to help yourself to snacks girl.

The group get up some stand away whilst the group of three girl walk over to the food counter. The girls walk over to the counter very divaish. Their hips sway like an inexperienced model on the catwalk that has had something inserted into her “back socket” to help keep them upright. They go to pick some food but as the hands near the sweet snacks, the food hisses at them like an animal saying “if you come near me ill bite”. The group of girls shriek and jump back but questioning if that actually happened or if it was in their heads.”

Girl 1: (aviodingly suggestive)
You going to you know… do that thing…?

Girl 2:
Duuno. (Checks watch) what day is it?

Girl 1:
Tuesday why?

Girl2:
Well im on this regime.

Girl 1:
Regime! Were here because we “regimed” so much, so that even the line we crossed when we regimed has also become thin that it has wasted away into a dot.

Girl 2:
Yeah sure... keep telling yourself that hunny. Anyway, im on this diet where less is definatley more slimkins. Eatless, weightless, limited success.

Girl1:
Well im not. I had AIR for lunch…. (Farts) though I do have room for grapes well one... (Sighs) Ok half. (She picks up a grape, puts it on a plate then cut it half and looks at it as if it’s the solution to all the problems in the world).

Girl3:
Well ive already eaten.

Girl 2 looks her up and down

Girl 2: (Patronising)
We can sure see that “slim” sister.

Girl 3: (Nicely surprised)
Can you tell?

Girl 1and 2 take a step back, pause and stop, then take another step.

Girl 1and 2
Er… yes you can so, so tell.

Girl1: (to girl 2)
At this distance sure.

Girl 2 laughs under her breath

Girl 2 (To girl 3)
I mean is that a rib my eyes can see.

Girl 3 (Enthuastically)
I think so.

Girl 1 (checks with her finger)
No… it’s just a fold.

Girl 3
FOLD, FOLD, I DON’T HAVE A FOLD its definatley a rib. My mother always said I was big boned. Im a big-ish person trapped in a (looks at the other girls) thin-ish person’s body. Im like a snake about to shed its skin. (As she says “Im like a snake about to shed it skin,” she does the motion of a flower growing from the ground and opening up to reveal the flower.)

Girl 2: (to Girl 3)
A fat snake!

Girl3: (To girl 1 &2)
Whatever at least I don’t sneeze and snap

Girl1:
Sneeze and snap?

Girl 3
You heard right sneeze and snap.

Girl1:
Whats that?

Girl 3:
Well I overheard this girl who knows this boy who met a girl with a toy and a dog. Apparently, it is the new double oo or should I say (confidently) S.S

Girl 1&2 (amazed)
WOW, that sounds so foreign.

Girl 3
Well the girl was from Germany.

Girl 2
That does explain the toy and the dog.

Girl 3 (to girl 1 and 2)
When you’re at your thinnest, you can snap when you sneeze.

Girl 1
Have you tried it.

Girl 3
Sort of

Girl 2
And

Girl 3
I mustn’t be thin enough

Girl 1 (To girl three
Why?

Girl 3
As it hasn’t worked as of yet. The other day it nearly worked

Girl2
Reaaally (Sounds like a cat meowing) what did you break.

Girl 3
Wind… but honestly it felt nice knowing the builders’ hadn’t arrived (Sort out widegy)

Therapist: (To group)
If you like to take your seat girl were we are going to discuss survival sustainance do’s and don’ts.

End

Two points: One this is cool. Two I had a friend at uni who started the day with whisky on his corn flakes.

I'm afraid this left me cold. It seems cruel. Every situation, pretty much, is up for grabs (see the incest survivors' group in curb) but this just seemed to be laughing at people's problems. I didn't get any sense of character, either.