Foul and vulgar language on this website

Just want to let you know that I think people should stop using profanities, crude language and 'behaving' inappropriately on these forums.

I know I'm not here to change anything but all I've ever had on these websites are people swearing in every second thread and being utterly revolting and vulgar.

Please stop.

..And if anyone puts anything vulgar on this thread I'll report them.

Quote: lummycorks @ February 4 2011, 4:26 PM GMT

THAT'S IT!!! I'M GETTING THE FUPPING MAN!!!!!

Just want to let you know that I think people should stop using profanities, crude language and 'behaving' inappropriately on these forums.

I know I'm not here to change anything but all I've ever had on these websites are people swearing in every second thread and being utterly revolting and vulgar.

Please stop.

..And if anyone puts anything vulgar on this thread I'll report them to the Daily Mail

You totally shazbutt!

Wave

Unfortunately unless the language is used as part of a personal attack there is nothing reportable, as swearing is not particularly discouraged. The board rules advise that people under the age of 16 should not visit the boards, so it is assumed that all members are adults. Link to board rules here:

https://www.comedy.co.uk/info/terms_of_use/#BoardRules

Quote: Trabs @ February 4 2011, 4:31 PM GMT

THAT'S IT!!! I'M GETTING THE FUPPING MAN!!!!!

Laughing out loud

tee heee

Quote: Nat Wicks @ February 4 2011, 4:34 PM GMT

Wave

Unfortunately unless the language is used as part of a personal attack there is nothing reportable, as swearing is not particularly discouraged. The board rules advise that people under the age of 16 should not visit the boards, so it is assumed that all members are adults. Link to board rules here:

https://www.comedy.co.uk/info/terms_of_use/#BoardRules

Almost exactly what I was about to post!
Good work, Nat.

Quote: zooo @ February 4 2011, 4:36 PM GMT

Almost exactly what I was about to post!
Good work, Nat.

Can haz gold star?

Please stop.

Are you for real?

Balls.

Suggesting they stroll on?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ February 4 2011, 4:36 PM GMT

Can haz gold star?

HOORAY!!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 4 2011, 4:37 PM GMT

Are you for real?

There do seem to be a number of "hilarious characters" infesting the board at the moment. If Aaron blocked logins from Broadmoor and Rampton he'd probably half his bandwidth costs.

It seems I'm the catalyst to this twat acting like this on this site, read this argument we had on Last of the Summer Wine. It wasn't even an argument, it was just Lummycorks being a prick. Pages 3 and 4: https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/924/3/

Jack, name calling isn't called for.