Captain Obvious

TOO MANY IDEAS AT PRESENT AND NEED TO SLOW DOWN. COULD BE THE PROZAC

SC 1. A BUSY STREET - DAY

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS WALKS DOWN THE HIGH STREET. HE'S WEARING A BRIGHT LIME GREEN BODY SUIT IN LYCRA. HE STOPS AT A BUILDING SITE WHERE SOME WORKERS ARE STANDING ON A SCAFFOLDING BOARD TWO FLOORS ABOVE THE STREET WITH NO SAFETY HARNESSES ON.

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS:
You men up there! Don't be so stupid. If you don't put on safety harnesses then it's obvious what will happen.

WORKER: (EASTERN EUROPEAN ACCENT)
Get lost stupid tossing it. We know what we're doing we never wear harness. They're so not cool and all the ladies is laugh at us thinking we are silly little kiddies.

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS:
It's a common enough response from such butch guys as you lot. But trust me! It's obvious what will happen if you don't heed me.

WORKER (MIMMICKING)
But trust me! Eet obvious what will happen if you not heed me.

THE OTHER GUYS START TO MOCK CAPTAIN OBVIOUS AND GENERALLY TAKE THE PISS. OBVIOUS PICKS UP A LUMP HAMMER AND STARTS TO BATTER THE SCAFFOLDING.

IT BEGINS TO FALL APART AND THE WORKERS FALL OFF THE SCAFFOLDING SHOCK-MOVIE STYLE.

OBVIOUS LOOKS ON APALLED.

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS:
Oh Bollocks! Am I ever going to get this super-hero lark right? Now who am I today? Captain Obvious or Captain Oblivion? These bloody tablets the doctor's put me on have me so mixed up that I don't know my arse from my elbow.

END

I LOL'ed.

I think though you could have just left it ....

IT BEGINS TO FALL APART AND THE WORKERS FALL OFF THE SCAFFOLDING SHOCK-MOVIE STYLE.

CAPT OBVIOUS : I told you it was dangerous.

What DC said. End it earlier and it's great. Nice one.