My internet reality/comedy show!

Hey everyone - It's been a while...

Just passing through here to promote our new internet reality/comedy show, which is called DPTV....

''DPTV is a brand new internet show, bringing you a unique mixture of reality T.V, comedy, music, and general blogging.

Silly behaviour is a must for all those involved, and whether it be annoying the general public, hitting the pubs/clubs, or just causing mischief, DPTV can always raise a smile or two.

Presented by, and starring, Demay & Preacher aka Dale Mullins, and Ryan Mullins''

You can catch the whole of series one in the links that follow -

www.facebook.com/dptvuk www.vimeo.com/dptvuk

Any feedback is more than welcome here, and please don't hesitate to join the facebook fanpage if you enjoy the show!!!

Demay

p.s - Episodes 2 & 4 are my favourites, so I'd recommend those ones... :D

Umm, well at your recomendation I took a look at Ep2.

I guess you are going for a 'Trigger Happy TV' kind of thing. I admit that isn't my cup of tea HOWEVER I can see how THTV is funny. In a similar way to Little Britain it is about normal characters taken to the extreme. In THTV the obvious example is the man with the giant phone (HELLO I'M IN THE LIBRARY)

Unfortunately from what I saw the characters weren't extreme enough. Eg the man nudging people with the bag on wheels. People barely noticed as shopping centres are full of people far worse.

When you took the boys ball, you quickly gave it back. Paul Zenon did a great thing on 1 of his specials where he walked up to people and asked for a lighter. Then when he was given a lighter he put it in a clear plastic bag with dozens of other lighters and walked off.

My advice, work on some extreme characters or extreme situations then get the camera out and see what happens.

Sorry guys, comedy is not real life.