Wanted: Writing Partner.

I talk a lot of bollocks sometimes and if you're reading one of my hair braind schemes just ignore it because I know I will after a few hours.

Sorry 4 wasting your time.

Leevil.

.....very tempting Mr. Lee

I have added your details to our batch of possibilities and will be in touch in due course should we feel that your style is right for us.

Many thanks

;)

Lol.

I do have an idea for a sitcom, but am having trouble writing the first episode. I have all of the characters and a couple of basic plots. I'm using Celtx, so, if you wanted, we could do a sitcom collaboration?

sounds like you should be going for a job as a script editor. Having something to write about is the first credential of being a writer.

or a tea boy?

Only kidding mate you's probably forget the muffins. I'm just angry no ones added me to their my space thing yet, ridiculous I take time out of my day to join where is the parade?? I hate the internet lol

Quote: oddjob @ May 19, 2007, 6:05 PM

I do have an idea for a sitcom, but am having trouble writing the first episode. I have all of the characters and a couple of basic plots. I'm using Celtx, so, if you wanted, we could do a sitcom collaboration?

I'll see you over at Celtx then.

Thanks. I've left a message there.